“Felll in love with the cinnabuns!!”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #56 of 88 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Reviewed 4 December 2017

we were from out of state and just needed a quick meal before going to the hotel. My husband ordered the cinnabuns. I had never had them before. Well, the next day we oredered 2 dozen to take to my sisters house. Then more the next day. Even gotr some before we left to go back home! Love them!!! The rest of the meal was good too. The store was clean and workers friendly. Will differently stop again when in town!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This restaurant has everything you would expect from a Taco Bell franchise. Good eats when you don't have a lot of time to eat.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Staff was very friendly. And we got our food quickly. Enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff greeted us when when walked in and came by our table while eating to be sure everything was the way we ordered it.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Taco a bit too spicy. Unexpectedly too spicy. Crispy shell, fresh ingredients. Clean interior and nice staff.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Our experience tonight at this Taco Bell was terrible. There was one car in front of us. We waited for 15 minutes behind them. The drive-through worker was just chatting and laughing with the people in the car. She was showing them things on her phone. I thought perhaps they had a really large order and she was simply trying to keep them entertained. No they had one small bag. This wasn't some young high-school teen either she was probably in her mid 20's. When we finally got our order they didn't give us our drinks. I had just gotten off of work myself and was tired so I didn't realize until a mile or so down the road.

I turned around and they gave us the drinks with a simple I'm sorry. From a cook who didn't screw anything up the drive-through girl was nowhere to be seen. She had not disappeared because she was busy either. It was roughly 1am, the restaurant doors were locked and there were few vehicles in the drive-through when we were there the first time, none on our second trip. For the wait and gas money to return to get our drink their solution was to knock $1.33 off of our order of over $20. I have worked in the restaurant/hospitality industry for roughly 20 years. I've been in every position from a dishwasher to a line cook to the executive of a fine dining restaurant. There is zero excuse for this kind of service anywhere. The only thing that was handled correctly was that the food was right.

This used to be one of my favorite fast fast food joints. It is obviously severely mismanaged at this time. The only reason that I gave it a rating of poor instead of terrible is that the food was what we ordered and of decent quality.