“Almuerzo Mexicano”
Review of Salsa's Grill

Salsa's Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I ate there when they first opened years ago, but never went back and I can’t remember why. A gourmet friend recommended that we eat lunch there. He loves their #1 lunch special, a chili rellleno , taco and beans for $5.99. The relleno was huge, spicy and good. So was the taco. I give it a B+. I’ll order it again.
Another day:
Lunch fajitas are $7.49. They are over-cooked strips of beef stir-fried with veggies. The best fajitas are grilled strip steaks. These weren’t. Lots of Mexican restaurants do it the way they do. I don’t like it. Plenty of food. I give it a C. I won’t order it again.
Chips and salsa are very good. Good service.
Look forward to trying other meals.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My husband and I went with friends and my baby girl. Food was hot and good. The owner I believe even came out and talked to my husband about the hot salsa he was eating. (He loves hot stuff and was asking about what all was in it. lol)

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The place was very busy when we arrived. We were brought our drinks and chips. I ordered the chimichanga plate which was very delicious. Also the portions are large. The service was great and the place was very clean.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Loved the food and service! Good selection of food from the menu. The shrimp cocktail was out of this world good! We had a large group and they accommodated our kids very well! Best Mexican food in the area!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a Sunday. Quiet atmosphere and great service! Food was very tasty and portions were huge!