“Superb Italian Food!”

Italian Garden Dining
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We ate here as part of a large party and the private room was offered at no fee. Sealed the deal! The service was above-par. The owner, Mgr, Leo, came and spoke with us and introduced himself. The food seems to be a Sicilian type, and VERY authentic. It was for-certain some of the best Italian food that I have ever eaten. That's a strong statement, my being half Italian. Two people around me had the veal picatta, it was exceptional. I had the pasta trio, also exceptional. Note that this trio and my wife's eggplant parmigiana were both served in extremely hot-from-the-oven chafing dishes, just as true Italian food should be served. Very good portions. The bread was fresh and warm, with real butter. The salad accompanied the meal. We were kindly allowed to bring in a cake for the after-party.

We did something that I can't recall doing at any other restaurant. The food was so good at our first try as detailed above, that we returned the very next day for more. I had the Veal Siciliano - two nice pieces of veal with capers, mushrooms, and artichokes, over spaghetti...reasonably priced. Moreover, the fried calamari appetizer was a great big portion for the reasonable price.

I wish this restaurant was in my home town, as I would eat here on a regular basis. GREAT experience and recommended without any reservations whatsoever!

2  Thank MaltaBound

Reviewed 30 May 2016

What a menu! It was so hard to decide what to pick on this varied menu/ Our service was great and the waitress was so friendly and interested in our choices. Enjoy a glass a wine from a nice list while waiting for your food. The house dressing is a little different than most Italian...a tomato based vinaigrette and very tasty. I would go here often if I lived closer.The prices are great as well.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here with the family and it was great. Jimmy makes you feel right at home. There food is some of the best Italian i'v had. I could make a meal out of the bread and olive oil, basil and garlic dip. I can't remember the name of the plate I had but it was awesome. My wife had the fettuccine Alfredo and she loved it. We ended with the lemonchello cake. Very Good

1  Thank SJOE69
Reviewed 26 May 2016

In this day and age you would think that this type of restaurant would cater to people with gluten free diets. There is no excuse since the variety of gluten free pastas is so easily gotten. This was the first time we had experienced an Italian restaurant with no gluten free options. We had our waitress ask the cook if there was anything gluten free, and he said no. The wait staff were confused who was to wait on us and thus we sat for quite a few minutes before a waitress came to our table. When we learned there were no gluten free options, we got up and left. This may well be a good Italian restaurant for people who do not have wheat allergies, or Celiac disease - we'll never know.

3  Thank TrishPannell
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

By far my favorite place to eat hands down. Amazing food and amazing service. In my opinion better than Olive Garden. We go there so often the waiter has our drink and appatizer order memorized. Such friendly staff and warm, comfortable atmosphere. Have never ordered anything I didn't love. Would recommend to anyone looking for good italian food and a wonderful dining experience.