“Good Food, Good Service, Good Price”
Review of Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Our first visit to this newly opened Mexican Restaurant was quite pleasant. Both my husband and I really enjoyed our food. He ordered Steak Fajita Enchiladas, and I had the Chicken and Spinach Quesadilla, both on the lunch menu. My quesadilla had a freshly prepared flavor with lots of tender juicy chicken, spinach and cheese, all enclosed in a toasty flour tortilla. With my plate was a beef enchilada and a side of refried beans. Service was attentive and gracious, and the price very reasonable.
Even though there are several other Mexican restaurants in town, this will be a welcome addition.
We will certainly return often, and we recommend it highly.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Los Amigos had the same fate as every other restaurant that has opened at this location the past few years; closed in less than a year of opening. 4 of us went there for lunch the last week in October 2013 and it was out of business.

1  Thank old_traveler12345
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Have eaten at all the area Mexican restaurants and this is by far the best. I could easily become a regular here !

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Really great food,nice atmosphere, great service. Nice to finally find a Mexican restaurant with edible food in Mountain Home.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Best Mexican Food in Mt. Home (which doesn't say much), BUT... Yesterday, I ordered 2 cheese enchalidas, ala carte. Waitress (who was VERY good) asked if I wanted white or yellow cheese. I ordered a few o ions and chiles sprinkled on them after they were cooked and had water. Expecting a bill just under $3. It was almost $7! They charge for the cheese on the cheese enchalida, they charged for a teaspoon of onions and they charged for a teaspoon of chiles. I was stunned. I was told this was their new policy. How can u charge extra for cheese on a cheese enchilada? BTW, I did not ask for extra cheese. Stunned, just stunned. ASI, not very appetizing was the only woman I saw when I entered. She was by the register, holding a baby in diapers. She seated me, juggled the baby and got me a menu and water.