“great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018

a little high priced but it was cooked the way we ordered it. drinks were not refilled, and salad was very small

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The food here was really good. My wife and I both really enjoyed our steaks. The only negative is the wait and bar staff both need to be trained on the wines that they carry.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

When u enter the double doors of Colton’s Steak House and Grill you are at once greeted with the intoxicating aroma of seared meat along with the sounds of joy as each patron bites into the entree of their choice... the freshness harkens back to the days of when u were able to slaughter your own protein and eat it immediately afterward.... the best word to describe your experience at Colton’s Steak House?..... Orgasmic

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This is one of the best Coltons restaurants around. I have eaten at several and this is the cleanest and best by far. Give it a try.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent. I always have a difficult time getting my steak prepared the way I like it and they did it just right. The rolls are delicious also. Our waiter, Sean, was very friendly and attentive.