“Family Reunion at Freds”
Review of Fred's Fish House

Fred's Fish House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The fish was absolutely fried to perfection as always, and was not the least greasy. We had a large party, but still got impeccable service. The view is wonderful, and I WILL be back.

1  Thank DisappointedDiner2

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Beautiful view and food ! Friendly service, great prices. Wonderful place to bring friends and family !

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We were in Mountain Home for a Car Cruise. There were 5 in our group and a group of the Car Cruisers of around 20 or more got there just before us, so the place was packed. They seated us right away. Each of us had something different. The food and service was excellent, and we did not have to wait very long for our food.. Each dish came with large portions. If you go away hungry, its your own fault.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

So I️ put off going here for months because I️ am just not a fish person. I️ finally gave in and I️ am so glad I️ did! They have a wide variety of food and it was SO GOOD! You know most times when you go to a fish place the only thing for non-fish eaters is fried chicken strips?! Not here! I️ actually struggled to choose what I️ wanted, which never happens for me! I️ hate that we held off so long. Can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The catfish was delicious--flaky, crispy, excellent. The view was lovely, and the server was very pleasant. The only thing I found a little strange was that with our $10.99 catfish meal, each of us received one hush puppy per meal (there were four of us). I've eaten at various catfish places for over 40 years, and they always serve more than one hush puppy per meal. Not a huge deal, just different. Nevertheless, the food was very good--and I would certainly go back to Fred's again!