“They keep my coffee cup filled!!!”

Lake Country Cookhouse
Ranked #27 of 89 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I've only been here for breakfast or lunch - but for those there are lots of delicious choices. It's also a great place for meetings - last time fifteen of us met and ate and the wait staff (Thanks Marsha) was so considerate.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The food is excellent, and the portions are very large. The servers are great at their jobs and takes pride in serving the customers. A quaint little hotel with an excellent restaurant. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We each had a sandwich, a reuben for me and a patty melt for the wife. Mine was very full and pretty tasty. It could have used a little more and a little sourer saurkraut. The patty melt was great if you could find the cheese. The hamburger part was good as were the French fries. Stay away from the homemade chips. Most were undercooked and soggy. Service was very pleasant if a little slow.

1  Thank major845
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is one of those "hidden gems" that so often, only the locals know about. I have eaten here 3 times now, and every time has been outstanding. Even my wife loved it, and she is a very picky eater. For breakfast, I had the "everything" omelette and it was exceptional! The staff was super-friendly and attentive--my coffee never got cold. Great food, cozy and fun atmosphere, friendly staff--an all around good experience. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I wasn't expecting much but breakfast blew me away, not what I was expected from a restaurant in a motel. Everything was fresh and tasted wonderful. The Belgium waffle was huge along with the biggest link sausages I ever saw. The next day I had eggs and sausage patties and could not eat it all. My wife had fruit and it was also fresh as was my teenage children's meals. Price is very reasonable.