“OK Not Great”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
Half Moon Bay, California
“OK Not Great”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Now that I know there are options in Mountain Home, I'll look before I'd stay here again. Front desk staff was either great or not great. Bring ear plugs, the walls are paper thin. The "hot" breakfast needs work. Yucky eggs and something called a bagel topper that looked challenging. Bed was fine. Place was clean. I'd give it a straight average. Nothing remarkable.

Room Tip: Take 3rd floor. This is one of those places where you can hear through the walls so I suspect you...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank LinGal2001

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New Mexico
Reviewed 31 October 2011

One night stay here in October and was very pleased with this hotel. I found it to be clean, quiet and comfortable with an amzing staff.
Beds, as with most Hamptons, was very comfortable and the room was quiet, yet a bit small.

Breakfast was a treat, with many items to choose from.

Overall, I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
usa
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I was greated by this staff, but not very Warmly. The decor is ok, a little outdated. I had a some red spots/stains (yuck) on my sheets, so I went down and told the lady at the front desk, and she went to the cart closet, and handed me a set of sheets. Yes, that is what I want to do on my anniversary, change sheets on a hotel bed. Upon check in, I informed them I would be paying cash, but on my check out sheet ,they put under the door, the payment listed was my card. So I had to once again go downstairs, and fix the problem.
Breakfast was ok, wrapped muffins, bread, etc... nothing special. The "to-go" bags are always a great option when you are in a hurry. I have to say they are the only Non-Smoking/Pet Free Hotel in the area. That said, they could do MUCH better.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank taterbug14
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Our stay was a 3 night stay. Came to town to visit family. Our room was very clean, front desk ladies were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot, fresh, and very good. Indoor pool was very much heated, and very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will be back...... 8-) Thank you again Deloras and Sandy!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank punkin4
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Visited this hotel at the end of August for a weekend with extended family. We booked 2 rooms. Both rooms were clean for the most part (we found 3 pieces of dried cereal beside the TV stand in one of the rooms). The bathrooms were nice and clean. Beds were a little too soft and bouncy for anyone to get a solid nights sleep (unless you are sleeping alone). Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. Nicely decorated eating area with large TV to watch the morning news while you eat. Staff were friendly anytime they were filling your request or greeting you.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
16.6 km away
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
#4 of 5 in Lakeview

Been to Hampton Inn Mountain Home? Share your experiences!