“Great Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Casual atmosphere and great burgers. Generous portions. Wait staff seemed very efficient. Outdoor dining when weather permits.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The food is good the Ozark fries are made fresh. Not frozen. Hamburgers are good and they will cook them the way you like them. I like mine medium well. They have a few games in the back pinball the crane game. They have free popcorn while you wait for your food. Wait staff was friendly and helpful. All in all a good experience. Simple hamburger joint so don't think you're going to get anything fancy. But sometimes simple is best. If we are ever back in Mountain Home I'd go back.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Have eaten at this restaurant for years. Always good burgers and appetizers. The Miss Piggy sandwich is yummy too.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We stopped in one evening while visiting the area and my husband ordered the barn buster burger and I had a salad. He said the burger was real good and my salad was so-so. The service was very good as well.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Frequently in new towns I ask for recommendations, several years ago Back Forty was recommended, many times since then I have not been disappointed with their hamburgers.