“Love their new lunch menu options”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #34 of 88 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Chili's is typical food you would expect, but I love the new lunch items. You get a smaller version of the entree with either a salad or soup and a side. Really good food and good service. I got the chicken bacon ranch quesadilla for less than 8 dollars. Good value. We were there for a hour lunch break and had plenty of time to eat and get back to work. I'll be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Not bad for a chain location, but they appear to have a hard time keeping good cooks. My last visit was OK but my ribs were very, very dry. The chicken portion was moist and the sausage was excellent! Over all the meal was over priced.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The food is good - everything you would expect from a Chili's restaurant. Wide selection. Courteous waitstaff.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Im not into chain restaurants, and this enforced my faith in that belief. Your typical Chilis, stopped in for a couple appetizers before we hit the grocery store. It will be awhile before I eat here or at any location. I can microwave for cheaper!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

we enjoy the food as u never leave hungry. We travel a lot so not around this town a lot.I recommend this place to everyone.