USD 415
Occidental Punta Cana(Bavaro)
USD 233
USD 160
  • Breakfast included
Karibo Punta Cana(Bavaro)(Great Value!)
USD 60
HotelsClick
USD 812
USD 588
5,937 results
All reviewsgolf cartgrand suitewilson perezgabi restaurantadults only sectiongabi poolvip loungesteak and lobstercaribe tropicalmain lobbyla pagodaamerican grilldominican restaurantbeautiful resortthe check in processswim up barneeded anything
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My daughter and I stayed at The Level area of the resort. It was an absolutely wonderful vacation. The pools are clean, chairs are plentiful at the beach and the pools. The bar service was excellent whether it was at the pools, the beach, the lounge area or restaurants. Food was wonderful and mother nature blessed us with amazing weather. The resort and rooms are clean and well maintained, staff are friendly and always have a smile for you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
MeliaCT, Community Manager at The Level at Melia Caribe Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

It is such a pleasure to receive your review. Thanks a lot for dedicating some of your valuable time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We really appreciate it.

We strive to offer our guests an outstanding experience, beautiful moments to share with their loved ones, and I must say it is a pleasure to realize you had an amazing vacation time with us.

Please, receive my most sincere appreciation for your acknowledgment of our service, facilities, restaurants, rooms and staff. Your words just made my day!

Thanks again for choosing us as your vacation getaway. We look forward to welcome you and your daughter again real soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Although this is an beautiful resort, be awarded of the hidden chargers. Eventhough we stayed at the Level which is an upgrade from the Meliá Caribe, unless you get your drinks at the specific club house, this place over chargers you for top shelve. Also, one of the restaurants chargers a surcharge. Service is good but since they hide topshelve at the swim up bar, i wouldn't recommend it. However, there are also wonderful servers such as Reiner Mejía at cuatro restaurant and Level breakfast area. Franklin Martinez another super server
The resort is beautiful and the pools clean big.

Room Tip: Level offers all adult area but can still use both resorts
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeanaPa
MeliaCT, Community Manager at The Level at Melia Caribe Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Deana,

We would like to thank you for having joined us to enjoy your holidays in the Caribbean as well as for the time taken to share your impressions.

We are passionate about providing the best experience to our guests; therefore, we are very please to learn that the beauty of our Paradise contribute to create a memorable experience from your holidays. We appreciate your comments regarding our Reiner and Franklin, who will be happy to learn about your experience with their service.

We truly lament to leanr about your dissatisfaction with the extra charges services provided during your stay, we have shared your comments with our departments involved in order to ensure the quality of our services.

Once more we would like to thank you for your preference and sincerely hope to have you back soon to this, your home away from home.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous time at the level and will definitely be coming back. Thank you to Gregorio arias and Roberto Carlos for looking after us on the beach and around the pool. All of the staff are so hard working, friendly but these two lovely guys really made the effort to make sure that every day we were well looked after. Beautiful pool, exquisite beach, a great range of tasty foods. We love the level!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
MeliaCT, Community Manager at The Level at Melia Caribe Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear George,

I would like to thank you for taking some of your precious time to share your review with all the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your kind and honest words.

We strive to provide our guests the vacation of their dreams, a period to relax with high quality service at all times. It is such an honor to know you indeed had a wonderful time with us. Thanks a lot for your kind words and your appreciation of our facilities, restaurants, and, specially, our hard working team. Our staff is, for sure, our greatest asset. For that matter, I will gladly share your compliments with Gregorio Arias and Roberto Carlos. They will be thrilled!

Thanks for being part of our family. We really hope to welcome you again real soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was my forth stay at Melia and the Level Adults area, its always nice to go back to a resort where you know employees of the resort and they remember you. First let me shout out to eduardo Sambo he is what they would consider your butler or the person who looks after you while you are there. I CALL HIM THE MAYOR because he can make things happen. (you people from the east know what I am talking about) he is the man. Next is my friend Jesus Castro this is the best waiter the resort has and really knows how to take care of you. HE WILL GET YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT just say it a real gem at this resort. Last but not least is Ismael Mateo he is the king of the Bali beds and will take care of all your needs while being in that area. Let me say this, these people work damm hard and the resort pays them very little for the work they preform so although they will never ask or expect tips PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THESE PEOPLE during your stay there and please look up these people I have listed.
Now the resort. There was a lot of seaweed this trip but they do there best with a tractor every day to keep the beach clean. Room was ok and grounds are beautiful
French restaurant and also capri have just been renovated bottom line here is for the $$$ you cant beat this place as I said I have now been there 4 times and will go back again

Room Tip: always stay at the Level and building 24 is a great location close to main building
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 801ronaldd

Dear Guest,

What a wonderful review! Please, accept my heartfelt thanks for your beautiful feedback. We appreciate all your kind words and comments.

You are part of our family and it is such a pleasure when we receive compliments such as yours. You have seen us grown, you have seen us evolve and we feel honored to know you choose us every time.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation of our team’s hard word. Thanks for taking them also in consideration. Please, rest assured, I will pass on your compliments to Eduardo Sambo, Jesús Castro and Ismael Mateo. They will feel honored.

Thanks a lot for your loyalty. Thanks for being part of us. Your family at The Level Meliá Caribe Tropical will be eagerly waiting for you for the fifth time.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First off a warning on the easily mistaken room choices on the CaribeTropical website. When you request a room rates you will receive back a commingled result adult only and family areas no matter the number of people staying. The section Level has both if you want adult only please make sure the room rate you chose indicates adults only if that's what you want, We as wells as the next 2 group off people we came in contact with had this problem ending up in the wrong section of the property resulting in over payment without refund. I feel like the checking group at the VIP Level were unreasonably slow (it took almost 2 hrs) playing some kind ff game with us. The rooms are good size the bedding was okay but over all condition is average or slightly blow. Now the beach pool and restaurants are all quite good. The restaurants have different therms but the food types are similar a cross all the restaurants. No matter were you eat Italian or American the beef, chick or fish all has a similar taste but they all were good. To recap check in was poor. The regular adult room below average. The pool and beach are better than average. I have stayed their twice once in the JR suites better condition in the family area and the adult are this time. I would stay again based on $.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MeliaCT, Community Manager at The Level at Melia Caribe Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking some of your precious time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate your words, as they give us an insight of the services we provide and areas we might need to improve.

We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay at our resort. However, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during booking and check in. Please, rest assured, we are already working to prevent similar reports from future guests.

I will take in consideration also all your comments and suggestions and I will address every one of your concerns with the rest of our team. We really strive to offer you the vacation of your dreams.

Thanks again for choosing us. Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to offer you the outstanding holidays you deserve.