“Amazing Restaurant”

Add it.
Carpe Diem Punta Cana
Cuisines: Sushi, International
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This restaurant is truly V.I.P. My family and I ate at this restaurant about 6 times because of how great the food and service was. I love Veronica! She was an amazing server and treated us very well. She is very professional and made all our visits there very special. The food was outstanding!! 10/10 Recommended. Request Veronica as your server cause she is truly amazing.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

We own one of the time shares at the Lifestyles Resort where this restaurant is located. We made reservations for dinner, and when we got there discovered we were the only booking at that time. Therefore, the service was very personalized and the waiters, manager, and chefs were excellent. The food was perfect, and we were even treated to three desserts (a birthday cake, the dessert we ordered, and strawberries flambeau-which was prepared right at our table). It was an excellent experience and I would recommend to all!

1  Thank Kendall F
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We are Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club members and have been to the DR before, but this was our first time in Punta Cana. The food was phenomenal, but without a doubt, the service at Carpe Diem is the best at ANY of the LHVC restaurants. The staff really makes you feel that this is not just another everyday dinner; this is a real dining experience. Everyone was pleasant, professional and attentive. We never had to ask for anything; someone was always at our table as soon as a glass needed a refill, or a plate needed to be removed. Octaviano is a true gentleman who really takes pride in providing great service. His table-side preparation of Bananas Foster was very entertaining to watch and it was delicious! We were very impressed by Carpe Diem.

1  Thank RJL0613
Reviewed 2 April 2015

Tonight my husband and I ate at Carpe Diem restaurant and the experience was unmatched. From beginning to end, the food and service were wonderful. Frances Hernandez, Quivico, and Marilin went above and beyond to make our evening special. I highly recommend this resort's dining!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

The food was amazing. My family had Filet Mignon and i had seafood. When they brought my "aquarium seafood" dish out, we were all flabbergasted ! My seafood was in a huge bowl with all kinds of seafood in it (shrimp, mussels, clams, king crab legs and lobster), wow! I could not eat it all !! It was so delicious and to top it off, I had Tiramisu for dessert !! OMG was it amazing..The service was impeccable, the Servers was so gracious throughout the whole dinner experience!!! Please make reservation and treat yourself royally while in Punta Cana !! The rest of my family truly enjoyed their meal also. They had carrot cake for dessert, yummy...

1  Thank CarolynStreet2015