USD 488
USD 198
USD 229
USD 162
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 351
USD 302
  • Breakfast included
Karibo Punta Cana(Bavaro)(Great Value!)
USD 59
Melia.com
USD 145
HotelsClick
7,318 results
All reviewspunta canala marimbalobby barsteakstar rock cafeseafooddominican republicstar friendsspecialty restaurantsthe oriental restaurantguest servicesapple vacationssaona islandjunior suitemake reservationsoutback safariother resorts
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

First time crossing the pond from Britain to Dominican and we loved it! Hotel is immaculate inside and out, gardens well kept, pools cleaned every morning, beach cleared of seaweed every morning, bins emptied regularly. Entertainment staff are the best we have ever seen we have been to 14 different countries and honestly they are just awesome! The reception staff on the other hand were rude and unfriendly. Food was great always something to eat and our 3 year old year complained about being hungry. Rooms were well stocked and clean great holiday

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank De88ie_Perth
QualityManagerDR, Quality ManagerDR at Iberostar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience at Iberostar on Tripadvisor.

We cannot thank you enough for this outstanding review, the way you describe your stay is really what we strive for on a daily basis. We do all sorts of efforts in order to accomplish just this.

Cordially,

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I am a current student so I have been waiting for this vacation for a long time. When I finally got here the staff were very friendly, I would even say too much friendly. All my week different Staff members were flirting with me, it May sound nice to you but I couldn't relax at all, that was one problem. The second was with Wi-Fi, it's just awful, you may live near reception or even be sitting non the reception in order to work better, just like I did, but it wouldn't work anyway, so if you are a busy person do not hope that you Will be working here as properly as you thought you would. The third issue is activity, activities were so poorly performed, I have been at the same Hotel in Cancun, Mexico and I can definitely say that those guys did fantastic job in entertaining all kinds of guests. But anyway the Beach is amazing and food too. Those are the only things that made my vacation unforgettable.
(Seriously, train your Staff members that it's impolite to flirt with guests, I felt extremely uncomfortable and sometimes really angry, I came here to relax from very nervous semester and I didn't expect every member to interrupt me with this silly and annoying behavior, thank you)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Emiliia K

Dear Guest,

Thanks for writing your comments about your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

We are all looking forward to your next visit.

Quality Manager.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My trip with my family Spring vacation wasn't the best after all. We arrived at the hotel one of the front desk check us in and she recommend to make the reservation for 3 nights dinner. Most of the time were booked until 9pm. What an experience the next day we went back to confirm our dinner one of the front desk not really wanted to help us he kept look around talk to the customers walked by. I asked him what is your name he said Walter. I was surprised the restaurant we had dinner reservation had half empty and the food wasn't that good except the American. My remote for the old TV can't see the number and Sport channel kept frozen, the bath room no fans and smelt bad. I had a food poison my fifth days can't eat anything beside drink water for 2 days. I think from the salad, fruit or water. While we were on the plane the way back my daughter and my son begins to have a stomach ache as well. The only good think our maid was very nice she kept the room clean and gave us more water and sodas. The buffet wasn't the best for 6 days breakfast and lunch the same food. I will not wanted to go back to that resort or recommend to any of my friends. I hope next time I will find a better resort.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write us your comments about your recent experience on Tripdvisor and choosing our hotel.

We wish to express our apologies for every downside on your stay; we will take them as a learning opportunity in order to take corrective actions. We do thank you for bringing these mishaps to our attention and rest assured that your feedback and concerns have been addressed to our management team who will strive to make things better. We are so thankful for the rating you provided despite your disappointment.

We are all looking forward to your next visit.

Quality Manager.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This resort is average... issues with room WiFi that wasn’t resolved after 4 days of repair.. Not a great variety of daytime activities. Only allowed to make reservations for dinner in specialty restaurants for four nights during our 7 day stay. Quality of evening shows at main stage were low budget entertainment. Lightning in the bathroom sucks. AMSTAR van “forgot” to pick us up after check out making us 1 hour late to the airport for return flight, costing us $40 for a taxi.

Room Tip: Extra lighting needed in bathroom. Only 2 small low voltage can light bulbs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
QualityManagerDR, Quality ManagerDR at Iberostar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write your comments about your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor and choosing our hotel.

We want to thank you for letting us know your comments and express our apologies for the issues you experienced with us, we will notify the management your comments and they will fix them to continue giving the best service to all our guests.

Please accept our apologies and we hope to welcome you back soon, so do not hasitate to contact us in your next visit.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have never been to Punta Cana, or an all inclusive in general, and this was a great first experience. We were greeted with a friendly "hola" from every staff member and everybody seemed to genuinely enjoy serving us. The food at the buffet was good, mostly the same things every night but that was fine- the pasta area where they cook it in front of you is quite good! The steakhouse is great, I highly recommend trying to get a reservation there! However, avoid the Oriental restaurant- there are very few choices and overall the food is just not great there, but everywhere else it is fantastic! By far, the best part of our stay was the entertainment. The "Star Friends" are absolutely incredible- I hope the resort pays these individuals extremely well! They work- no joke- all day and night to make sure that every guest is smiling and enjoying themselves. I wish I could tip every single one of them- they are truly extremely talented and hard working. They do a show each day by the pool, which was always so much fun and something I greatly looked forward to. If you are there for it, try to go to the Foam Party- it was a lot of fun for all ages! I also really enjoyed the "Crazy Show," it was hilarious to watch and everybody seemed to be having a great time! The shows at night are also incredible- especially the Lion King one! The costumes are so well done and just overall awesome!! The maid service is also incredible- we always came back from the pool to a beautifully made bed, new towels, and plenty of waters and sodas in our fridge. I do recommend using bottled water for everything- including brushing your teeth! The hotel provides you with plenty of bottled water so that you can do this. The rooms are plenty quiet, as there are actually 2 doors (at least in the room that we stayed in,) so you could not hear a peep of what was going outside, and quality of sleep was great. Just a forewarning- only certain rooms are able to use the amenities such as the hot tub and sauna at the spa. We were lucky enough to be able to use them, and I am not sure what rooms are not allowed to use them, but I would definitely ask when booking your room. We booked our trip through JetBlue and used the Travel in Style transport system to and from the airport and it was great- extremely reliable, got us to and from the airport in a timely fashion- if you use them you will never have to worry! We had a great stay here- the only thing that made me deduct a star was the Asian restaurant and the lack of variety on the menus at all the specialty restaurants. The pools, the beach, the grounds, everything at this resort is beautiful!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Patty W

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write your comments about your experience with us on Tripadvisor and choosing our hotel.

We all feel very happy to read your review; We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our shows and the Star Friends and that you liked beach, pool, romms, and the service in general. We will notify your comments to all of them and we know your comments will encourage them to continue doing their best.

We are really sorry that the service at the oriental restaurants did not fulfilled your expectations as well as the service of the other restaurants. You assure that we will pass these comments to the people responsible of both so they can make corrections in order to give the best possible service, we apologize on their behalf.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back soon, so do not hasitate to contact us in your next visit.