We loved being here. I, personally, loved being with all my friends here. our personal concierge person was the best. Unfortunately, I am writing this review way after our stay from last winter. I truly wish I could remember his name...he was the best! The beaches here are like memory foam; the best I have ever walked on...and I was raised on Martha's Vineyard, been to Belize, Tonga Mexico West and East, Florida gulf, California north and south, North Carolina, etc. Diving was so-so. The weddings were fun to watch; all pretty much the same, with somewhere over the rainbow, or 3 musketeers soundtrack lol, jk...all cookie cutter.
The food is also so-so. However, if you eat at the 'reservation' restaurants, the food is pretty good. Always book a reservation for night meals, it's worth it.
Overall, a great place to have friends and meet friends.
Also, the pool games and bubble bath pool is fun.
Lots of Canadians, but OMG, you guys are fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic