Lowest prices for your stay
USD 289
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.com
7,303 results
All reviews tex mex mare nostrum fondue sister resort small resort vip package guest services punta cana beach bar beach beds honeymoon suite other resorts caribe club bottle of rum animation team fruit basket a la carte restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

We travelled with all of our family and some friends. Mom & Dad, 4 “kids” and their spouses...and another group of 10 friends/family! We love this resort. Our room was the last room, 3rd floor, building 5 and the view was spectacular. Parents had to switch to a 1st floor room because the stairs were to hard and there was no elevator but the staff would bring the Golf cart & bring Mom up for meals and back. We all loved our rooms and loved the views. The resort is the perfect size to move around. We also enjoyed the Asian restaurant at the sister resort and it was a beautiful but short walk there and back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Hockey M
Reviewed 14 May 2020

It was a great time visiting this hotel with my spouse. The staff here are very friendly and attentive to your needs. Nelson at the pool bar is the best!

I also enjoyed the food as well, there is a lot to choose from at the buffet and the nightly entertainment is great.

Only downside was the Casino Avalon which is near by that the hotel provides transportation to. We went out for a night off the resort to have fun and do some gambling. I would be cautious of this place, they seem very shady and are running Caribbean keno scams near the front of the casino. Once I saw that we were quick to exit as I know they are not playing fair. Beware!

Room tip: near the pool is nice
Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank Travelbuff12235
Reviewed 9 May 2020 via mobile

This was our second visit here in a year. We split our holiday and went to the Riu Palace Macao for the first week and the princess all suites for the second week. It was the same price for each, so it was interesting to compare the two. The food was better at the Macao and it was fancier. The ambiance at the princess was quaint and relaxing. I loved the turtles and birds on the nature walk in the neighbouring resort. If you are looking for pampering, good food, posh bars, go to Macao. If you are looking for a holiday that is more laid back, less dressing up, peaceful nature walks, go to the princess. The new sun beds are more comfortable and new chairs at the beach bar. I mentioned the need for that in my last review. Getting sunbeds is not an issue. The rooms are very nice and the views are spectacular.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda Fraser C
Reviewed 29 April 2020 via mobile

I was there in 2018 in October. I have chooses the 10 days pack with all inclusive. I wish those 10 days never ended. And when you are with friends and family everything is perfect. The price was suitable and the amount of fun endless. I will go back there pretty soon.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Carlaluisamontevideo
Reviewed 12 April 2020

I stayed here in March before the COVID lockdown. During the stay the number of guests decreased rapidly. There are many positives about this place but it was by no means amazing - certainly compared with other resorts I've stayed in Thailand, Sri Lanka and Mauritius. Positives are: great beach, close to airport (20min/$40 taxi), enough parasols on beach, nice pool and grounds, nice staff. The two main negatives are that the rooms are very dated and in real need of refurbishment. Multiple things in the room didn't work and required fixing. The second was the food: it was was ok but certainly nothing more than that. All in all, as it was pretty cheap and not a holiday of a lifetime, I don't feel very hard done by but won't be rushing to come back.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Afrigogo
Community-Princess, General Manager at Punta Cana Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2020

Dear Afrigogo,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay at our property. Also, thank you very much for your positive comments about our beach, pool, grounds and our staff.

We are happy that you chose our resort as your holiday destination, but we deeply regret that your recent stay with us was not a 100% as expected, since our main goal to exceed the expectations of our customers.

Please rest assured that your impressions will be taken in consideration to improve all our levels of quality service.

We would like you to accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you might have had while staying with us.

Once again, we appreciate the moment you took to air your thoughts about our hotel and we hope these minor mishaps do not deter you in selecting our resort in the future.

Julio Paulino