Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 200
USD 180
Karibo Punta Cana(Bavaro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 19/07
USD 216
USD 590
USD 178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 574
USD 186
USD 327
Melia.com
5,254 results
All reviewstheatre areamain poolsunwing repfoam partya la carte restaurantsnachosan ocean view roombeautiful beachpalm treesdominican republicanimation teamswim up barsaona islandpasta stationrecommend this resortbavaro beachnice resort
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Would never come here again. Rude customer service and the ladies that come
Clean the rooms are extremly rude and disrespectful. Wouldnt recomend it for people who are bringing babies because they dont like to give water when you call for it. They asked me why I was asking for so much water, and the water i was asking for was for my baby to make her formula. On top of that one of the cleaning ladies slammed my room door on my face when I asked her for more water to make my babies formula. I paid for an all inclusive and had to call 4 times just to get water sent to my room for my baby. Horrible experience. The room was also dirty, and the ceiling was leaking and they did nothing about it. The food at this resort also was not the best. My girlfriend that came with me also got jumped at this resort and they dis absolutely nothing to help her. Dont waste your money at this resort so many other better ones in punta. I spent hours complaining to the reception about what a bad experience I had and they did nothing to help
Me and make me feel comfortable, on top of that I was with my baby. There was only one person in the receptions area whiling to help me, but he wasnt there for half of my stay unfortunately. On top of that I was with my baby and brought her stroller they put me in a hotel room that required me to go up and down the stairs. I fell a few timea bringing the stroller up and down
And none of the employees were whilling to help me. Such a bad experience I went to the hard rock and I never had a bad experience with them.

1  Thank tanyavmccully
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this vacation since our friends were going and got a really great price. The resort was nice, the beach was having sea weed turnover (not their fault), staff did not go out of their way to help-not a friendly atmosphere, always had dishes/trash laying around. Not impressed with the food or beverages (when you could get one). Wifi was based on if you could get a modem (for a price when available).Otherwise you had to sit in the theater. I became sick and had limited medications in the gift store.

Room Tip: Rooms were fine for the price. Take your own towels, they don't have extras and they DON'T have washcloths.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VistaSol_Hotels, Guest Service at Vista Sol Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana.

In reference to service, we are surprised and worried to hear that you are not satisfied. In fact, our warm and attentive service use to be very often highlighted and definitely it make the difference in Vista Sol Punta Cana.

Indeed, our beach, with more than 270 meters in length, palm trees, pines, white sand and turquoise waters is one of the most representative of the whole area. The issue of algae depends on marine currents and lunar cycles. However, every morning they are removed.

Internet is available for free through our show area. Please note that certain programs need specific amount of band width in order to make use of certain processes. There is available as well a premium wifi (extra charge) with advanced connectivity. This information is published at the Front Desk, Guest Service Information Point, Show Area and Welcome Pack. Please note that the features (technical, economic, etc.) can be different depending of the country. The level of development is not the same. This is decisive and influential in all operational processes.

Referring to medications, we have a variety of specific medications. However, in our Front Desk, our receptionists are available 24/7 to make external calls to nearby pharmacies to ask for medications.

We hope see you again in our resort.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our a/c was not working for the first 3 nights. Had to ask more than 5 times before they put us in a different room. Reception staff could be more friendly and helpful. Beach was great but a lot of algeas in June. Hotel did a good job of cleaning up. Food is ok.

1  Thank CAA1978

Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana.

Thank you very much for your comment, we are working hard in order to improve our service, and your feedback is the best way to do it.

Our rooms are subject to daily revisions from our maintenance and housekeeping departments; however, there might be situations that can arise during our guests stay. We deeply regret if your room was supposedly affected by some maintenance issues and as a result they may have obtained a negative impression of our services. Also, our mutual clients can call 24/7 to the Front Desk for report any maintenance or housekeeping issue if they had any damage.

In reference to the service, we are surprised and worried to hear that you are not satisfied. In fact, our warm and attentive service use to be very often highlighted and definitely it make the difference in Vista Sol Punta Cana

Thanks for choosing Vista Sol Punta Cana.

We hope to receive you again soon in the hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Vista Sol was okay, not outstanding but had lots of nice features. Pools were nice. Our view of ocean was gorgeous in VIP section. We once had a problem with toilet not flushing due to tank not filling—-called front desk and someone came right away. Housekeeping did a good job with cleaning but we had a few complaints. One day maid left no towels. We called twice to get towels. Also timing of cleaning was a problem. One day it would be early, another day it would be late afternoon. We put up “please make up my room” door sign but it didn’t seem to make any difference.
Shows were not very good. Most were put on by in-house team. There is a schedule at front desk but not always accurate.
Internet connection was only available in one area and very difficult to connect. We ended up paying for a device to get WiFi. That was slow too but much better than the free connection.
We thought communication was an over-all problem. We wanted to know when and where shows were, what activities were offered, are there special offerings at buffet like “Dominican Night?”
Vista Sol was not a bad experience but not excellent either.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marsha D

Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana.

Thank you very much for your kind words, it is very nice to read that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Our rooms are subject to daily revisions from our maintenance and housekeeping departments; however, there might be situations that can arise during our guests stay. We deeply regret if your room was supposedly affected by some maintenance or housekeeping issues and as a result they may have obtained a negative impression of our services. Also, our mutual clients can call 24/7 to the Front Desk for report any maintenance or housekeeping issue if they had any damage.

Rooms are cleaned daily from 9am till 5pm. In addition, under request, this service can be provided after 5pm.

On the other side, from 10am on the beach until 2:30 a.m finishing on the disc we have and offer a very complete and usually outstanding animation program. We consider that this is a totally appropriate and consistent period of time. We regret that the evening entertainment was not to your liking. Our program includes external and internal shows, live music, dances, juggling, humor, all performed by show professionals.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is beautiful and clean, just right size. Food was good, something for everyone, only the beach was full of seaweeds but I guess it is that time of the year, overall good time. WIFI not bad. good

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VistaSol_Hotels, Guest Service at Vista Sol Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we continue to improve every day so we receive gratifying comments like these.

Thanks for choosing Vista Sol Punta Cana.

We hope to receive you again soon in the hotel.