“Great Apartment”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carolina...
“Great Apartment”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent location, walking distance from the beach and restaurants, drugstore, bakery and shopping mall. Chris is an excellent host, always available and willing to help. The apartment is very comfortable and totally furnished.

Will visit again.

Kate3939
“Spacious beach village condo”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This spacious and beautiful condo is situated right near the beach with gorgeous views from each balcony. I loved the courtyard, pool, and additions such as a pool floaty and cooler and chairs for the beach. Also having a bbq and the hammock on the rooftop terrace was fantastic! Christopher is a great host and communication was flawless. He picked me up from the airport and took me to a large market to stock up on groceries along the way. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will certainly be back! Thanks again Christopher :)

Artūrs P
“Best value for money!”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The place is literally 1 minute from the beach. The roof patio and balcony is a great addition to the perfect place itself. Everything is clean. Parking with security is on the area. The pool is very clean. Small local groceries and restaurants are nearby. But the most important part is the host - I mean, superhost. He helped us getting around and doing groceries. As well giving us tips what to visit and where to eat. We had problems with cash withdrawals, I guess we were not the only ones, but Chris helped us lending some cash. The host is an additional star to this place. Would recommend to anyone. Best value for money.

dbrent30
Toronto, South Dakota
“Amazing place - rare find!”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The moment this listing appeared in my search, I had a good feeling. Great communication throughout the booking process with excellent tips and suggestions. We had him pick us up from the airport and even though our flight was a bit delayed, he went out of his way to ensure his schedule matched ours. Not many hosts are like Christopher - amazing service! The unit itself was clean, spacious and quaint! The neighborhood has all your necessary stores, restaurants, cafes, beach, pool, and of course sunshine! We highly recommend the french cafe just down the street! There was not a moment when we did not feel safe. This listing is a rare find!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
flagstaff...
Flagstaff,Az
“Quiet Condo in Great Location”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This condo was great. It was in a quiet location, it was very clean and within walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Chris picked me up at the airport(even though it was 11:00pm at night), took me to the condo and explained everything. You couldn't ask for a better start to vacation. To top it all off, Chris ended up taking me on two different excursions. These were both off the beaten path and definitely the real Dominican Republic. I would stay at this condo again in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing