“Sancocho of My Dreams”
Review of Las Delicias

Las Delicias
Ranked #34 of 141 Restaurants in Bavaro
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Description: Cozy coffee shop located under a magnificent tree, which offers the breeze that gives the name to that Plaza. European atmosphere and mediterranean menu, with the freshest juices from the tropical fruits. The variety of sandwiches, salads and homemade pastries, make it a perfect option for breakfast, lunch or just an afternoon snack.
Reviewed 8 February 2018

The most famous dish in all of the DR is Sancocho. A soup/stew beloved by Dominicans everywhere. So, why can't you find it anywhere? Because the All Inclusive mentality has spread to every place around? Almost!! But Las Delicias, a local legend, is the place for Sancocho (on Mondays) and very good local food every day. For Arroz con pollo, guisadas or sandwiches Las Delicias is a very good choice.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here three times on vacation. THE BEST BANANA MILKSHAKES AND TRES LECHES I have ever had. They also have amazing empanadas and mofongo too! Average price is 250-400 pesos per person.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Its open 24/7 wich is good, the food is good the best that i've tasted is the Cordon Blue Chicken is pretty good dish overall is good.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This place is a must when in Punta Cana area and shouldn't be overlooked!
The place was hustling with locals- we were the only foreigners, which I usually look for with local food anyways!

We started with chicken croquettes and both had mofongo; I had the chicken while my husband had the pork chop. I really enjoyed my chicken mofongo- great taste and well priced.

We ate at the restaurant around 7pm, I must say I didn't feel the safest... it felt like at least one local outside of the restaurant always had an eye on us... We were also a little wary about having our phones out- it seemed like everyone had a flip phone.. and we also already stuck out like a sore thumb

With that being said, I would eat here again for the local food but probably in the daytime!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Some on of the best food that we ate. Lowkey and great for food on the go. I would definietly recommend this to anyone.