17,482 results
All reviews elegance club sea and see limited gourmand sea restaurant flavors buffet punta cana french restaurant bali beds club section swim up suite michael jackson show funjestic team our honeymoon sushi pool bar majestic drink club members
Reviewed 23 September 2016

My wife and I were at the Majestic Elegance with johnnybankston. It was everything he said and more. Paying a little extra to be in the Elegance Club was the cherry on the cake. It gave access to so much more in the way of perks. It was unbelievable. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: ask for room 3131 or that area.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Quality-Majestic, Quality Manager at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear jimbcall,

First of all please let me thank you personally for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We are so happy to hear that your expectations were exceeded from the moment you stepped foot at the resort up until your departure.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back. Please let us know when you're booking your next visit so we can be ready to give you a warm, Majestic welcome.

Warm regards,
Maria Bundgaard
Quality Manager
Majestic Resorts

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The resort was a city in itself. The staff where friendly attentive helpful and knee when to back off!

The room was massive loved it the bath tub was great. The fridge was always stocked up with soft drinks and alcohol. The bell boy and the driver was the coolest guy iv met if only I caught his name!!

The restaurants were delicious the breakfast also. The casino is great when your losing if your winning the guys will stare at you like you're cheating (not cool). 24\7 drinks and room service! You are in heaven! The pool area also is great you couldn't ask for more!

My butler Franklin was the man!!!!!!

All in all this place is perfect!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Quality-Majestic, Quality Manager at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Dear Pauly1990,

We are really honored and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We are grateful for your compliments towards your room and the helpfulness and dedication demonstrated by all our teams throughout the resort; it is always our pleasure telling our team that they have exceeded our guest’s expectations. Thank you for also mentioning your butler Franklin by name, we will let him know that you appreciated his service during your stay.

Warm regards,
Maria Bundgaard
Quality Manager
Majestic Resorts

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We had a great experience at this resort. It was fantastic from start to finish. There are lots of activities to keep you entertained, and the beaches and pool areas are beautiful..Food was delicious! Our favorite restaurants were the Italian and Flavors Buffet..We also enjoyed the French Restaurant..Service was outstanding! My birthday was Friday and I was surprised by my husband and staff at the Italian restaurant with a delicious cake and staff performance..Special thanks to Manuel for making it happen with such short notice! Also, our butler Ysmaury had a bday cake delivered to the Japanese restaurant that we dined at on our last night. He also had a hot bubble bath complete with flower pedals and champagne waiting for us in our room when we returned..Drinks were great and bartenders were very friendly as well as the wait staff..Especially enjoyed the Beach Party..Food and Entertainment was exceptional! Thanks Majestic for making my bday weekend unforgettable! Hope to see you again soon!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing resort!! The food was really good for an all inclusive. The resort is beautiful, but the best part is the employees they are so warm and welcoming. Three employees really stood out to me Anyelina at the pool,beach is an incredible server who made our stay so much fun joking with her everyday. Our butler Juan lugo was also incredible and took care of all of our needs. And also Emilio at the buffet was always going above and beyond to make us feel special. If you are trying to decide between resorts you cant go wrong staying here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Absolutely loved this hotel. Although we did not get the room we booked, I am still giving this resort a 5. The adult only area was awesome. Beautiful private beach, pool, and most of all the staff. I don't ever remember such a friendly helpful staff. I do want to mention two people who went the extra distance to make this a fantastic vacation. First, Lety Djc. She was such a pleasant, helpful person, If you have any problems, she is the one you can count on. Thank you Lety, you're the best. And also, Oscar Jalles, from the Olympus company. He was so helpful and beyond nice. I really think these people made a wonderful vacation even better. The food was delicious - I gained 3 pounds!!! I will definitely come back to this resort. Would like to try the new addition, Mirage , opening in December. I would just want Lety and Oscar to be there as well when I get there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends