2,713 results
All reviews bellini restaurant breeze spa hong island happy hour the general manager sunset lounge national park our honeymoon different levels bedroom villa every evening private beach beach front tub kaek beach italian food rose petals long tail
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This hotel is well maintained and attractive, the room was spacious, the staff is friendly, and the food at the two restaurants was reasonably good. If you are a hiker, the trailhead for the trail to the Khao Ngo Nak national park viewpoint is approximately 200 yards away at the end of the road. However, I cannot recommend this hotel for the following reasons:
- Tub Kaek beach is not very nice. It nearly disappears at high tide, and is a mud flat at low tide
- The hotel is very isolated. There are no shops or restaurants within walking distance.
- There are at least 100 stairs between the reception area/breakfast restaurant and the beach, so you are constantly going up or down stairs.
- The hotel is built on a narrow strip of land on a hillside, and has only about 100 feet of beachfront, so there are very few beach chairs. This restrictive space also causes most rooms to lack an ocean view.
- As of January 2018, a new hotel is being constructed next door, which disturbs the tranquility of the place ( there is no buffer space between the properties).

2  Thank AndoverDan
Gingembre70, General Manager at Amari Vogue Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Andover Dan,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Amari Vogue Krabi.

I am delighted to read that you were please with the room, the food, our staff behavior and also the hiking beside the hotel.

Regarding the reasons why you cannot recommend the hotel, I would like to say that for most our guests the location is actually a strength, you should have asked me about the restaurants, there is a total of 8 restaurants on Tub Kaek Beach.

Indeed we have the construction of a new hotel next door, but our guests are not affected any more, the land next door extends over 26 hectares and the main construction is very far from us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will be more than happy to discuss with you, we strive everyday to ensure we provide the best service to our guests, and I will be pleased to listen your comments in details to improve our performances.

Awaiting for your news

Sincerely

Patrice LANDREIN

Patrice.landrein@amari.com

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the the Amari vogue for 3 nights at the start of feb.
The hotel is probably in the prime position on tubkaak beach with the views of all the small islands which were absolutely wonderful to see everyday.
The rooms are immaculate and of high standard the only set back is that they are a little dark but that’s just me being a little picky!
I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff and especially the general manger for the hospitality shown to us.
If you get bored of the the hotel food which was fabulous then there are some nice establishments down the beach.
Also if you would a little nite life without driving to AO Nang then there is a small town close by to enjoy
I would stay here again!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank macmanuk
Gingembre70, General Manager at Amari Vogue Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Macmanuk,

First of all I would like to thank you for writing such a nice review on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for sharing your experiences to everyone.

I am delighted to learn that you were pleased by the room, the food in our outlets and also as almost every one by our Stunning Staff.

Be assured I have shared your wonderful comments with the team and hope to see you again as soon as possible to try to convince you to put 5 stars this time.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Amari Vogue Krabi soon.

Sincerely

Patrice LANDREIN

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Amari for 3 nights and loved it! The room was spacious and the bed very comfy. The beach area is lovely and the facilities in general are gorgeous. The staff are all smiles and so kind. The food was also great at the 2 restaurants. It’s quiet and lively!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann P
Reviewed 13 February 2018

None comments whatsoever, some progress could be done in food & beverage, just a matter of adjusting, great food and service...very relaxing and do recommend with pleasure... wish the team a great future, a well-managed property.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 February 2018

The hotel was perfect with excellent service, beautiful room, good bar/Bellini restaurant, delicious breakfast, nice pool and beach. We loved the style of the hotel. Also the taxi from airport, arrival and departure were very good.

Room Tip: Room with sea view
Review collected in partnership with this hotel