“Excellent place to eat”

Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Price range: USD 90 - USD 690
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This is a must if you are looking for traditional Thai food. We ate there for 4 nights as we thought it was the best in the area. We had the mixed starter to share and Tom Yum soup, together with a number of mains. The prawns in here are the best. We are now in Khao Lak and cannot find anything as good as Le Cafe Terrasse.

Great food, good value and very friendly staff - hard to beat.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had a nice meal in the cafe Terrasse. Good choice, good service, reasonably priced food and drinks and lovely food.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I had dinner once at the Le Cafe Terrasse. Everything went well, tasty fish, good cocktail, good service, extensive menu. Good value for money and comfortable sitting are also a plus. I would recommend this venue as a good choice, close enough to Klong Muang main beach.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Revisited this restaurant having stayed at the nearby Dusit 4 years ago when it was the Sheraton.
The restaurant was just as I remembered.
Really good Thai food. We ate Chicken and Cashews and the Fish in Tamarind sauce - delicious

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here, it was nice. The staff were friendly and attentive. The decor was nice and the staff clearly took a lot of pride.
The food was nice, I had sweet and sour chicken which I’m not sure was the best choice.
The price was reasonable, I left the restaurant with less of an opinion than I did with other places that I ate. I would give it a go, if is nicer than some of its competitors.