“Okay I guess”
Review of Golden Wok

Golden Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

The food is decent as long as you're not expecting authentic Chinese or Thai food. I ordered the curry rice but couldn't taste curry. I ordered the chicken pad Thai and it was good but definitely didn't par with pad Thai I've had from other Thai restaurants.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I ordered duck sweet sour...to-go...but what i found at home was uneatable. This was the worst chinese food I ever had. The sweet-sour sauce turned out to be an artifical watery red something with taste of pure vinegar, the duck seemed to be warmed up several times, dry and hard meat...fazit: a very expensive desaster that directly went to the garbage ton...a pity!

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Having spent yesterday out walking I decided to sneak off by myself & enjoy the treat of a Chinese meal. Unfortunately I picked the wrong restaurant. The starters 'spicy' spring rolls were overcooked & difficult to cut & the only 'spicy' ingredient was from the sauce obviously straight out of a bottle. For the main course I had chosen my favourite dish of Beef & Green Peppers in Black Bean sauce with egg fried rice. The rice looked & tasted as if it had been reheated in a microwave & apart from 2 miniscule pieces of black bean there was no evidence of any flavouring whatsoever indeed the whole meal including sliced carrots was totally bland. I ate it because I was famished & like many English did not complain but now in retrospect I am annoyed that I did not speak up hence this input. My advice is to avoid this establishment!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We didn't visit the restaurant, so can't comment on that, but put it this way - we had a meal delivered to our apartment in Talathas one night and ordered again the next! The spicy vegetable spring rolls were indeed spicy and delicious and we enjoyed the generous portions of chow mein, Szechuan chicken and spicy chicken honey.
Starter and two main meals for €21.50 delivered – wonderful!

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent meal. Reasonably priced. Freshly cooked and great service listening to what we wanted and making great recommendations. Definitely worth a return visit