“Amazing Quiet Place”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the balcony
View from the garden The balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the garden
The balcony
Main gate and the guard on duty
Kitchen with fridge, gas stove, microwave and dishwasher
Living Room/Kitchen
Living room/Cable TV/WiFi/Direct Canadian Phone Line
Bedroom with A/C
Bedroom with a spacious closet
Spacious Bathroom with a Full-Size Washer and Drier
Pool with  the beach view
Sunset view from the pool
Casino is 3 minutes walk from the condo
Pool with the ocean view and outdoor Patio
Jacuzzi with ocean view
Beach view from the pool deck
Supermarket Playero is 5 minutes walk. Open 8 to 9 Moday to Saturday and 8 to 6 Sunday.
Wide selection of beer, wine and liquor in Playero.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Destinati...
“Amazing Quiet Place”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We loved this place. It was quiet and peaceful with ocean view right out from our windows. The place is very secure and safe and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The pool was always clean and the apartment was very clean. The kitchen has everything you need to cook for yourself and the supermarket was within walking distance to purchase your groceries. We had to leave earlier because of the hurricane, and we received our refund with no problems. I highly recommend this place to anyone and would love to come again! Michael the owner is very helpful with answering questions, and answers your messages in a timely manner.

26 Sep 2017
Thank you Delfred, hope to see you again soon.
Mobile689...
“Wonderful apartment and OUTSTANDING owner”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A wonderful apartment managed by an OUTSTANDING owner and on-site representatives. I stayed there during the week of Hurricane Irma and the owner Michael could not have been more supportive. He contacted me regularly to ensure I was OK and offered to extend my stay free of charge due to the subsequent airline problems. He handled the entire issue like a professional and gentleman and I was truly grateful for his concern and assistance. (Of note, the storm left no damage to the apartment, building or neighborhood. In fact, I enjoyed the pool the following day.) My sincere thanks Michael and I hope to visit again soon.

18 Sep 2017
Thank you John, I was in Cancun when Wilma came, so I understand your situation very well. Hope to see you soon again. Regards, Michael, the Owner, Los Balcones, Sosua
Huke M
Toronto, Canada
“Great Condo on the Beach :)”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I had a great stay at Los Balcones once again.

It was my second stay at the place in 2017. In addition to what I wrote in my previous review in March, I was pleasantly surprised by freshly painted walls and new furniture in the living room as well as renovated condo common area, pool and Jacuzzi. Another advancement was a faster beach access due to sand build-up, the stairs from condo to the ocean that used to end in the ocean now give a more direct sandy beach access, just 50 meters, three times shorter than before. The price is too good for this place.

Highly recommend. I can't wait to visit again.

30 Aug 2017
Thank you Luke, it is always a pleasure to have you. Regards, Michael, the Owner, Los Balcones, Sosua
Norman G
“The Perfect Getaway!”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This condo is clean, safe, close to everything, and very peaceful for its location in Sosua. Michael and Sasha were so helpful I needed a car to rent and they told me where to go before I even arrived. The sunsets by the pool are amazing and the steps carved out of the rock that lead you down to the beach in the morning are full of tiny hermit crabs Wow! Most of the guest we saw were older and friendly, the staff like the security and grounds keeping are very helpful as well. We would like to book again in December this place wont disappoint its truly a Gem in Sosua.

P.S.
If you see a young security guard at nite named Feliz he is so friendly and helpful please tell him the Green Family said " Hello".

22 Apr 2017
Thank you Norman, hope to see you again soon. Regards, Michael
Huke M
Toronto, Canada
“Relaxing vacation with a gorgeous ocean view”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had a brief stay here and found it to be conveniently located at both the beach and the city center. This condo offers a very quiet environment with a beautiful balcony view of the Atlantic Ocean. It was exactly like advertised with a well equipped kitchen and groceries close by, the walls need some fresh paint here and there. All in all very nice place for the money.

23 Mar 2017
Thank you Luke, see you again sometime.
Regards,
Michael
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing