All reviews small hotel breakfast was included i highly recommend this hotel walking distance recommend casa rooms are great home away from home hot water ceiling fan sosua beach dominican republic night life my boyfriend puerto plata beaches refrigerator security
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I absolutely loved staying in Casa Valeria. Place is located walking distance to 2 beaches, very close to main road with with restaurants, food shop and pretty much everything !! Fantastic location.
Also, the place was so nice and cute, really great hotel for the money ! Super delicious breakfast every morning with very kind and helpful staff working there. Anything you need or wonder about they will help you with it.
Room was clean, spacious, with AC, TV , fridge all you need on holiday. Both my boyfriend and I were very happy with our stay there and I would recommend it to everyone and hope to go back there !!!

Room Tip: close to beach, calm hotel, good sleep, great price, yummy breakfast
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Arien V, Owner at Casa Valeria Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hola Annie,
Great that you enjoyed your one night here in Casa Valeria, we hope next time you will stay a little longer and we will do our best to serve you as we did this time !! Thanks again and best regards.
Arien

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Overall good value for money. The first room we were in on the night we arrived was new and you could stil smell the fresh paint. Since we booked a room with a balcony we complained and got another room. The rooms were nice and clean.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arien V, Manager at Casa Valeria Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Thanks "Tomob" for your kind review, indeed a big part of the hotel is brand new and you were one of the first in the rooms.......... therefore the confusing with the room type which we happily could solve the next day..
Hope to see you back soon in Casa Valeria

Arien and Team

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Man this place was awesome !!!!
5 Star hotel in Sosua in my book..

The room was state of the art. I will be staying here everytime I come. The staff were all so helpful and friendly...I really love the bathroom shower layout..

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad that you see us as a "5 *****" hotel, which we not pretend to be but is shows that the Casa Valeria team does his best to serve the guest at their best !!
Thanks for your kind review and "hasta luego"
Arien

Reviewed 10 February 2016

The service & security is first rate , the food is good , poolside king rooms are more than can be expected in this price range ! Centrally located , with a gracious host . Let me simplify , stay at Casa Valeria , if going to Sousa ....

Room Tip: Poolside King
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Stayed at The Casa Valeria from 23-01-2016 to 01-02-2016. Other reviewers have covered everything that Makes the Casa special. For me it's simply home. From Arian Rudiliana and all the staff they make you feel like you never left the first time. The restaurant still serves up some of the best food in Sosua.The new suites look fantastic and i look forward to returning next year to book one.I firmly believe That Casa valeria is the best place to stay in Sosua.

Pablo

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the pool. Think courtyard.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo