“Very accommodating”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bimmerman...
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

It was a rough start to my vacation I didn't have. The exact address and my cell phone was not a option with roaming charges lol but I found a way to contact Vicki the owner by email. She sent me directions lucky for me I have been to Sousa many times . Once I got there I thought the place was awesome it was very modern the wifi is outstanding the bedroom was huge, the A.C was great the bed was comfortable not one bad night of sleep. The view from the balcony was wonderful. I only had a couple of things that could have made this place perfect I had some friends over and they dropped some beer on the floor and no mop was available, and I don't know when they spray for ants but it's time other ,than that had a great stay and would stay again the price was very affordable.

Liked best: The bedroom ,the wifi
Liked least: The ants
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
12 May 2016
Dear Earnest,

I'm sorry you didn't see the map of our location before you left for your vacation. I have elaborated more on the directions for future renters as we don't have a formal address, just the map and name of complex. I'm glad you found everything in the townhouse to your liking. I apologize that there wasn't a mop, but that has been rectified. Even though we fumigate all the time, those tiny ants do seem to find any spec of food left out. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit the area. Thank you again for your business! best regards, Vickie and Staff
trobe1959
Waretown, New Jersey
“Would without hesitation stay again!”
Reviewed 12 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

When I pulled up to the residence and was greeted by smiling staff. The rooms, common areas and pool are clean. Couldn't ask for more. Will stay there again soon,
Tom

Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review our townhome. We appreciate the manner in which you took care of our home. You are welcome back anytime!

Best regards, Vickie
ChinoMate...
New York City, New York
“I loved this place so much I returned 9 days later”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Vista Del Norte was an amazing place to stay and I am not sure where to start.

Booking was easy, Vickie responded quickly and answered all my questions and I had many questions. Payment was easy and once booked Vickie confirmed everything would be set for my arrival and I was on my way.

I thought the property would be hard to find, as it is not directly in town. But it was easy to find as there are signs directing you to the beautiful gated property. You pull up to a gate and are greeted by two friendly dogs and security. I was amazed at how nice everything was even after seeing photos. When I walked in to the house I was amazed at how beautiful and comfortable it was. Everything was nice and clean and the whole second floor as a bedroom was awesome, especially when you can walk out on to your own balcony.

During the trip My friend and I had an issue with the safe and I needed clean sheets and it was late in the evening. We called Jose the go to guy to get things done and he had just gotten home but he came right back to make sure we were good. The cleaning lady did an amazing job, and groundskeepers were friendly. The two dogs that run around the property and night time security, not once did i ever feel unsafe staying at Vista Del Norte.

The internet on the property was good, very reliable. It was quiet at night. There is parking if you have a car. It was very relaxing. Walking to Pedro Clisante from Vista is not too far and you can sometimes catch a moto in to town. I did not care for the walk too much, but I did it a few times and it was ok.

I was sad to leave and wanted to stay longer but had to return home for work. So the last day we said goodbye to the cleaning folks and security. It was like they were family and we were sad to leave them. Check out was easy, drop the keys off and we were off.

I was home and itching to go back to see the girlfriend and decided to go back for Thanksgivng. I booked a flight and emailed Vickie the night before I returned and she said no problem whatever you need and she took care of everything and made my return so easy. I think the staff were quite surprised to see me again so quick, but they welcomed me back and I felt like I was seeing family again.

My second stay was for 6 days and I had to work for two days. I needed reliable internet and it was strong and never let me down. I stayed in a different house while on this trip and it was just as nice. Also If you like to cook they have everything you need in the house to prepare a feast.

I plan on returning early next year and would not hesitate to return to Vista Del Norte. If you are looking for a place to stay, whether you are with a girlfriend, family or just looking to relax and enjoy the town I could not recommend Vista Del Norte more. I can't wait to get back into town and stay at Vista Del Norte again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property was amazing, the staff were great and the house was clean and beautiful.
Liked least: Distance to Pedro Clisante, but it was not that bad
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
5 Dec 2015
Dear Matthew,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review! Returning clients are so appreciated, especially when there are so many choices of places to stay. Jesania our housekeeper and the gardeners are so thrilled when I tell them people are written nice reviews about them. You're correct, our staff treats everyone like they are family, and are more than happy to get you anything you need. We look forward to having you return again soon! Muchas gracias from all of us here at Vista Del Norte!
1004sunny
Bronx, New York
“The Villas are great.”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This is my third stay at this location. Mrs. Victoria Keller give you great hands on service. The Villas are in A 1 condition. The compound or area is well security with a security staff., The cleaning staff is there for your every need, the Villas are cleaned everyday.

Your age range 65+
5 Dec 2015
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. The staff are the reason things run good here. It 's great to see well traveled persons like yourself returning and staying with us whenever you are in town. Thanks Al!
kshon
new york
“home away from home”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

i have stayed at vista del norte many times and i always enjoyed my stay. it is tucked just far enough away but close enough from town. the place is well maintained with a professional staff. very secure, cleaned daily,king size beds that you can roll over for days.vikkie is always a pleasure to deal with. i look forward to my next stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing