“Still Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
entrance View kitchen
Pool
Playa Alicia aerial view
Aerial view Playa Alicia/Sosua and Sosua area
Playa Alicia from Casa Marina Reef Resort
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ralph635
Atlanta, Georgia
“Still Amazing”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

After finding this place in December 2009, I made it my home away from home every trip that I took to Sosua. The complex was the last place at the end of the street & the view of the Bay & the mountains of Puerto Plata was breathtaking. The Staff beginning with Regina from North Beach Properties made my stay incredible. I had just finished a 1 week stay at Lifestyles resort in Cofresi which was about 50 miles away & was told this would be another experience to try. I am not knocking Lifestyle at all. It was a great place, all inclusive & I wouldn't hesitate to go back there.
But back to Las Terrazas. My biggest regret was I told everyone about my stay here & it soon became hard to book, because of it's popularity. It had been more than 2 years before I could finally return to what I called my Dominican home. What I found out was, like a fine wine wine, Las Terrazas had become better with age. I was pleased to find out that the same Staff was still there & we welcomed each other with open arms. As far as Security is concerned, you couldn't feel more secure than being in your own bathroom. Every upgrade that needed to be done was done. The grounds are immaculate, & the Cleaning Staff couldn't be any better anywhere. I had 1 minor glitch with the air conditioning in the main living area & maintenance was there within minutes. Of course it turned out to operator error on my part & the Technician gave me that nice smile with a look on his face that we all have seen when we make a mistake. I had turned the remote from cool. Oops. My fault. I could go on for days on this place. My only complaint is having to leave it. I EVEN SPOKE WITH THE OWNER BEFORE BOOKING & HE DISPLAYED A CONFIDENCE IN HIS PLACE LIKE , IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, YOU WON'T LIKE ANYTHING. HE WAS GREAT & HE WAS RIGHT. If you are lucky enough to book here, I am just like the owner. I can't wait to get back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Arriving
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Al D
San Antonio, Texas
“Stayed here many times and have always enjoyed it”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I love this place. This is where my brothers and I stay for our annual visit to Sosua. My brothers roll their deposit and call the manager and they put us in one of the 3 bedroom apartments. The apartment is air conditioned and has good wifi in the main room, that combined with cable tv makes it very comfortable when you are there. The refrigerator and washer dryer are extremely handy. I'm very happy with the security. The walk to the main strip is easy and you have access to both beaches with the less noisy beach right around the corner. I wanted to state that my experiences have always been positive (stayed there 4 times).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean view from apartment
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Long Beach
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
17 Apr 2014
I am very happy that you enjoy your vacation in Sosua. We look forward to seen you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing