Aparthotel Michaela(Sosua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 50
USD 35
Bungalows Natura Village(Sosua)(Great Value!)
USD 63
  • Pool
Agua del Caribe(Sosua)(Great Value!)
USD 129
Anton Reef(Sosua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 87
USD 75
Hotels.com
Bay City Condos(Sosua)(Great Value!)
USD 40
Ahnvee Resort & Sports(Sosua)(Great Value!)
USD 162
USD 139
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

B&B Pavillion(Sosua)(Great Value!)
B&B El Mirador al Mar(Sosua)(Great Value!)
4,212 results
All reviewsseafoodcasa marina beachbeach sidea la carte restaurantsentertainment staffocean worldred flagsnack barhot dogsparadise islandshows at nightthe mexican restaurantmain buffetpublic beachgarden viewthe jolly rogerlots of variety
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this resort for 7 days and i would totally recommend going to this resort especially when it is your first time of travelling to Dominican.

Everything was just amazing!! My Friends and I totally had lots of fun. There are lots of things to do. They have breath taking views, nice pools and enjoyabe programs. Not to mention the staff, they are wonderful entertainers; special mention to Gabriel Gonzalez. My friends and I are really thanful for his hospitality and a job well done for keeping us engage with activities and programs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear customer. I appreciate your comments about our hotel. It makes us proud to meet the needs of our customers in the best way we can. If you are going to return to our town, do not hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Travelled with friends and family to celebrate a birthday. From the first impression the hotel and its lobby did not look like much (super tiny), but despite that fact, the hotel staff was and extremely sufficient, pleasant and very welcoming. I should also mention our travelers booked the trip at different times and were not guaranteed to be within close range of one another, however, the staff was simply welcoming and fulfilling of our request to have us at least in the same building. We ended up rooming next to each other.

From the first moment, throughout the duration of the trip, we have nothing but great things to say about the hotel and its staff. The 'bell boy' was another anothier pleasant surprise, not only did he walk us to our rooms, but actually took the time to show us our room and made sure sure everything is working and up to par (i.e. air conditioning and water pressure/ temperature). He did this for both rooms.

The next day we explored the resort. The food in the buffet was great and everyone found something to their liking - always. The grounds and were the rooms were always kept nice and tidy, and staff was always smiling.

We've also tired the specialty restaurants, but our most favorite was Hermans (this is not included in the all inclusive package) located at the resort.

The vibe at the resort was always nice and relaxed. The pool always had something going on, and we can't rave enough about the entertainment staff - those guys are just non stop! From playing games, right after your morning coffee, to exercising in the pool, doing fun competitions throughout the day, putting on the evening entertainment and then dancing salsa at the disco into the morning hours. You guys (you know who you are G., H., J....) are just amazing and full of crazy energy.

Everyone from our group found something to their liking and would definitely return to this resort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank kocurik77

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here between March 27 and April 3rd.
3 out of 4 people in our family went home very sick with a nasty virus. Anyone else had the same experience?
We noticed a lot of people on the bus from the resort back to the airport seemed to be having some similar issues as well...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marsha V
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Clean room, perfect location, good food and most importantly awesome staff, especially Amaury! Sweetest guy ever. Overall, it had a great positive atmosphere and we truly enjoyed our stay. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear traveler. Thank you for your comment and for choosing our hotel. I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you again as a guest at our hotel.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I’m going to start off by saying, in my opinion, I think that most of the bad reviews are people who have already been on 5 star resorts and expect everything to be absolutely perfect. Also, keep in mind that the resort was hit by a powerful storm not too long ago and the place had changed a lot on the last year but in a very clean and nice way.

For my first trip, this 3 star hotel actually exceeded my expectations. The rooms are always cleaned, the food is fantastic and the staff are absolutely amazing. Keep in mind that the staff work extremely long hours with very small wages and still do everything in their power to make sure we have a wonderful stay. Shout out to Amaury (chihuahua), one of the entertainment staff who was always full of smiles, great dance moves and does everything in his power to make sure everyone leaves with a smile. I know I did :) also a shout out to Yarisa, another entertainment staff who is just adorable and fun to talk to ❤️

During my week, I had the pleasure of going on the Catamaran (party boat and snorkeling) which also had excellent food and great staff. We also seen dolphins swimming around the boat :). Don’t do this activity if you get easily sea sick but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

I recommend this place to anyone who is willing to have a great time.

Brittanie