“Amazing!”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 90.00*
and up
Monkey Jungle and Zipline Adventure from Puerto...
Ranked #3 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Sosua
More attraction details
Owner description: Monkey Jungle is located between Sosua and Cabarete, just 9 km up El Choco Road. It is the home to almost 30 squirrel and capuchin monkeys and includes a 7 station 4500 foot ACCT certified zip line. Enjoy the breathtaking view spanning over 290 acre working farm and the home of the free Monkey Jungle medical/dental clinic. Profits from the Monkey Jungle and Zip Line Adventures are used to fund the free on-site clinics. Check out why we have been listed as number one on TripAdvisor since we opened in 2010. Reservations recommended and ages 2 to 89 have participated. Zip Line Adventures caters to guests with special needs.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The zip line adventure was amazing! They picked us up from our resort and drove us to our destination. They first showed us how their coffee was made and gave us a delicious sample to taste. They then took us to the zip lines where they were fairly high off the ground with an incredible view of the land and forestry. I truly suggest to bring a go-pro that can strap on a helmet (if you have one of course) for amazing footage! Frank was a very funny tour guide which allowed me to enjoy my stay much more. I highly recommend to request for him if you choose to go.

It was really unfortunate that I was unable to see the monkeys when I went, but overall it was an amazing experience and it would definitely be a place I’d go again!

Date of experience: April 2018
in 9 reviews
"the owner"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this wonderful place during our time in DR. All proceed go to the free clinic for the locals. Our guide Mary was wonderful, knew so much about primates, and obviously devoting her studies to monkeys. Her personal story was inspiring. Was blessed to speak with Mike and the continuing devotion he and his wife have to continue the dream of the original owners. The family enjoyed our lunch, (thank you to Magen), and went zip lining through the jungle, ( no less then 7), as well as the 53 foot vertical drop at the end. Our 10 yr old loved it, (and had his own personal guide).

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

So a group of 4 of us went on this adventure it was absolutely amazing both the zip lining and the monkey jungle. The organization itself is astonishing and it focuses all profits giving back to the Dominican people. We spent a half day there got to meet and talk with the owners and the work they do for the local community is wonderful. I highly recommend an excursion to this place!!! Best of all was our tour guide though, he was very professional, he pointed out local attractions and gave us a local tour on our way to and from the adventure! He was very pleasant, you can tell he loves his job and works very hard at what he does... If he was my employee I would give him a pay raise, he has more then earned it. Because of him we’d like to return to the Dominican Republic again in 6 months, just to go on more adventures with him... Thank you so much Frank Kelvin you’re an awesome tour guide! You do your job very well and I highly recommend you!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I absolutely loved this zip line tour. The entire day was a complete blast from start to finish. I have to say our tour guide, Frankie Kelvin, was literally half of the fun with this trip. He was accommodating and entirely hilarious company. He was absolutely the most informative guide telling us every shred there was to know about every place we drove through. There wasn’t a solitary dull moment. He kept the entire bus in stitches to and from the zip line location. The day itself was a blur of high platforms and fantastic views. Every safety guide at every take off and landing were all smiles and encouragement. The emphasis on safety and controlled movement was very prominent I had no fear at all. I absolutely couldn’t say enough good and well deserved compliments to the crew that worked with us and the set up itself of the zip lines. This was an a blast from beginning to end. It comes with my highest recommendation. A five star rating without question. I’d do it again in a heartbeat. Bring money to tip these folks when you go. They’ll deserve it....trust me.