Open today: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews capuchin monkeys dental clinic dental care gun range free fall money goes vertical drop dirt road an amazing experience fruit worthy cause money raised lots of fun felt very safe dominican republic fun experience great excursion
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

So a group of 4 of us went on this adventure it was absolutely amazing both the zip lining and the monkey jungle. The organization itself is astonishing and it focuses all profits giving back to the Dominican people. We spent a half day there got to meet and talk with the owners and the work they do for the local community is wonderful. I highly recommend an excursion to this place!!! Best of all was our tour guide though, he was very professional, he pointed out local attractions and gave us a local tour on our way to and from the adventure! He was very pleasant, you can tell he loves his job and works very hard at what he does... If he was my employee I would give him a pay raise, he has more then earned it. Because of him we’d like to return to the Dominican Republic again in 6 months, just to go on more adventures with him... Thank you so much Frank Kelvin you’re an awesome tour guide! You do your job very well and I highly recommend you!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I absolutely loved this zip line tour. The entire day was a complete blast from start to finish. I have to say our tour guide, Frankie Kelvin, was literally half of the fun with this trip. He was accommodating and entirely hilarious company. He was absolutely the most informative guide telling us every shred there was to know about every place we drove through. There wasn’t a solitary dull moment. He kept the entire bus in stitches to and from the zip line location. The day itself was a blur of high platforms and fantastic views. Every safety guide at every take off and landing were all smiles and encouragement. The emphasis on safety and controlled movement was very prominent I had no fear at all. I absolutely couldn’t say enough good and well deserved compliments to the crew that worked with us and the set up itself of the zip lines. This was an a blast from beginning to end. It comes with my highest recommendation. A five star rating without question. I’d do it again in a heartbeat. Bring money to tip these folks when you go. They’ll deserve it....trust me.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Cant recommend this enough. The tour guide was very good (Raphael) They showed us how the cocoa and coffee was processed in the mountains. Zip lining was superb fun and the staff were so friendly. And the monkey experience topped the day off. Was so so good from start to finish. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place has awesome zip lines! But best of all the profits go to dental and health care for the locals! If you are looking for an awesome experience and adventure that benefits an awesome cause this is the place for you! If you use Runners Adventure as your guide try to get Frank and Bomba they are great!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at the firing range. Paul was very helpful and knowledgeable. He offered great advice to everyone which improved all of our shooting. Thanks for a great time! We will be back for sure!