“Best Dune Buggie Excursion ”
Review of Bravo Water Sport

Bravo Water Sport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Well organized, professional friendly guides, amazing course and well kept equipment made this excursion very exciting for our 14 yr old teens who were able to drive and handle the buggies well. We definitely recommend José and this team.

All reviews
"crew"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Hi!
It was just a great tour! The 2 guides made everything perfect!
Special thanks to Eddy, helping my adult daugther to have a great experience there!
The fed the fishes so that we could swim around and look in hugh stims of colourful fishes!
Thanks from Anette, Sanne and Jannie:)

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first time snorkelling and it was an amazing experience! The fish were beautiful and we even saw a little shark. Bring some bread to feed the fish. Lovely hosts but a bit of a noisy ride to Sosua due to the noisy locals on the trip but it added a bit of fun! Met some lovely people. The boat is glass bottomed so if you have young children who can’t snorkel they can look through it. I would definitely visit again on my next trip to Dominican Republic.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went snorkeling for the first time and were definetly a bit nervous. Omar was very patient and accomadating, made me feel comfortable in the water. This is definelty my favourite excurion of our trip. Omar is very professional and friendly. Saw lots of fish at two different locations. On the boat we were given drinks and snacks and listened to some food music. Thanks for a great time!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Omar, his son, and the staff on this excursion were incredible. We were picked up right from our hotel in Puerto Plata, and were transported to an incredible afternoon in the ocean. The boat was clean, the staff were knowledgable, funny, and helpful, and the food was great! After snorkeling, we got to take a boat tour of the Sousa coast. After our boat ride, we had a bit of time to shop in the flea market before heading back. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!