Ok, just got back yesterday from a four day vacation to the Costa Caribe, after reading all the reviews on this site, I have one important point to make: IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHEN YOU GO. We went the week before Thanksgiving, and it was beautiful, for the most part very good service, good food, quiet, and peaceful. But then came the weekend before Thanksgiving and the place was overrun with Dominicans from Orchard Beach NYC. If you aren't from the area imagine what it is like to place your ear next to a foghorn, and there you have it! Luckily we were leaving when the hoardes arrived. So the key with this resort is in the TIMING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton