Sybaris Suites & Residences(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 139
USD 218
USD 205
Hodelpa Garden Suites(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 96
Plaza Real Resort(Juan Dolio)
USD 41
USD 40
D' Franchecis Hostal(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 65
USD 61
USD 167
USD 90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 246
USD 237
Emotions by Hodelpa(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 230
  • Breakfast included
Caribe Paraiso(Juan Dolio)
USD 46
USD 40
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
2,349 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Coral Costa Caribe
This resort is conveniently located in Juan Dolio Beach about 15 to 20 minutes east of (SDQ) Las Americas International Airport. I visit the Island and different resorts on a regular basis and for the most part the amenities and hotel offerings are similar. Nonetheless, at Coral Costa Caribe one can easily fall in love with the genuine service the employees provide to customers. This resort is family oriented with lots of activities for everyone. If you stay long enough, be sure to sign up for the different excursions (there is a fee for these). My family and I liked this resort so much that we became members of the IVC Club and visit the resort 3 to 4 times a year. Here is a list of names you will be sure remember:

Ramon and Ruddy; these two will make sure your check-in and check-out go smooth. They will handle just about anything related to your room and stay. If for any reason things do not seem to go your way, then Belkis is there to save the day.

Pedro and Llenkis; with these guys at the beach you can safely take a nap, go for a swim or enjoy your favorite drink. They are gurus at making you feel at ease. One thing we like to see happen is for the IVC beach area to be moved closer to the new IVC Lounge area. When you request a drink at the IVC beach area they have to get it from the IVC Lounge and by the time they make it back, the ice on your whiskey has already melted.

Alex and Amauri; if you feel like cooling off from the sun then visit these two in the new IVC Lounge and bar. They have snacks and your favorite drink with a contagious smile.

Jesus; if you like or dislike the food at the buffet then Jesus is the guy to credit or smack in the head…Jesus has done a good job, the buffet has gotten better over the years. Although he is not a fan of (Con Con) crispy rice, my family, friends and I would very much like to see crispy rice as an item in the buffet. Just like they had it before by the soup area. But don't worry, If the buffet is not in mind for dinner then you can enjoy eating at the Mexican, Italian or Dominican (a la carte) restaurants. Don't forget to request the Fiery Sambuca drink for desert. The restaurants are by appointment and they fill fast. Best time to secure an appointment is early mornings.

Kelvin and Franklin; these guys are special, there are bars randomly located throughout the resort and sometimes the bartenders get busy and may run out of your favorite drink. Not to worry, just flag down Kelvin or Franklin and your favorite drink will magically get restocked. Unfortunately, Jack Daniels Whiskey is not in the list of drinks and we would very much like the resort to have Jack Daniels Whiskey available to, at least, the IVC Members.

Of course, I have to mention the “Chocolate Friends” entertainment all day and night. After the nightly show, you tuck the kids away in the room and head to the night club in the resort. When you get tired of dancing and drinking at the club, head down to the snack bar by the beach. They have “Sancocho” typical Dominican soup to help dilute the alcohol.

Don’t forget to tip, if you like the service, they really appreciate you letting them know by tipping them. $1 to $10 dollars tipping is common, $10 being you are really satisfied with the service.

Enjoy your trip!

Oscar.

Room Tip: Rooms with ocean view are the best.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank oscarrodriguez386
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear oscarrodriguez386,

Thank you for great review about our property and its facilities such as the great variety of food in our restaurants and our private white sandy breach. Glad to hear you also experienced our high quality service provided in this case by two of the great ladies and gentlemen that have the mission to pleased guests on a daily basis.

We greatly appreciate that you have valued the IVC Lounge's inclusion in the IVC Premium product and that you have enjoyed its benefits. We would like to inform you that the opening of the lounge area is a first step in order to improve the customer experience as part of a wider project in order to enhance partner’s benefits.

During the second stage of improvements we plan to bring our beach area for partners to the front of the lounge as you have suggested. In another order, following your suggestion, during your next stay you can enjoy Jack Daniels in the drinks menu that IVC Premium members have access to.

Appreciate the feedback about our facilities, hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

As you understood from the title I just came back from the 7 times on the road of my paradise vacation in Dominicana. If last year progress was on the beginning ( wi-fi in the every room, complete renovation on the main floor level, improved food quality and variety...) Now ( all brand new elevators, which a talking to you, fast and reliable; like in my room: a brand new AC, with the lowest temperature of 17°C, which was good enough even on very hot day (we kip it on the dry mode, low fan). At night was getting cold, so we made 26-28°C. Also, we were sleeping under 2 blanket). I was surprised, there wasn't mosquitoes during all vacation and almost no flies. Also plumbing was in good standard: a brand new plumbing in our room, no more problems with hot, cold water and electricity. It was the first time when was no humid during my vacation. Menu got bigger and better. For the Premier IVC members was just opened a new launch room with the sea view, AC, alcohol open bar, snacks and outdoor swings. It was open 9:00am-11:00pm. Soon will be 24/7. This year like never before it's became extremely popular by Russians.

Room Tip: Check on the front desk during check in
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank John Z
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear John Z,

Thank you for your great comments about our rooms, quality and variety of food and our newly build lounge for members of the International Vacation Club.
Happy that you enjoyed your time with us, hope you come back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot understand the negative reviews except some people come just looking for anything they can whine about. Everything about this resort was great from check in on. My wife and my room as well as our daughter and son in laws were great, awesome views, great quiet air conditioning , daily maid service was excellent , no problems with water pressure , no problems whatsoever . Plenty of beach chairs on a most awesome beach. Food at buffet was always good and the two ala cartes that we ate were awesome, Dominican at fogon and Tex Mex at Santa Fe were both the best food I've ever had at an all inclusive. Benedino at the pool bar deserves a special mention as he was excellent. We will return and recommend highly to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank johndeb420

Dear Johndeb420,
Thank you for your great review about our property. Happy to hear you enjoyed our white sandy beach, pool, great food and beverage options and the variety of restaurants a we have on property.

Hope you come back soon,

Best regards

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Let me start by saying that this is not a 5 star luxury resort, so if that is what you are looking for then you should just stop here. The resort itself is not bad, could use a little refreshing but overall had great amenities. The pool is nice, and the beach is fabulous, although you will get approached by people selling massages, cigarettes, and sarongs on a regular basis. The food is okay -- I didn't try any of the specialty restaurants, although the Tex-Mex one looked good (it was closed on the day I tried to make reservations). All of the staff were amazing and super accommodating... helped me negotiate with the cab drivers for fare reduction and were overall really pleasant, the service was great. Based on the resort alone I would rate this resort a 3 or 3.5 and would consider going back again.

HOWEVER -- My room was horrible. I noticed a musty smell as soon as I entered but between my many drinks and not spending much time in my room it took me until the second night to realize that it's because there was black mould seeping through the walls in various places. I also highly suspect that the room has bedbugs, which I did not see but I woke up with what appeared to be bites that multiplied each night. Some of my pillows smelled like other people's stale sweat (luckily I had 2 beds to choose from) and there were blood stains on the sheets (although its also possible I was just squishing bedbugs in my sleep).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Lyndsay M

Dear Lyndsay M,
First of all, thank you for taking your time to tell us about the great experience you had with our Staff which is one of our main values. Glad that you liked the pool and the beach experience. Certainly we aren’t a 5 stars hotel but we work our services focused as if we are.

I am very surprised of the things that happened with the room because being aware that we are in the tropic we contracted a specialized company that is in charge of taking care about all rigor protocols for the plagues control.

I sent a personal note to the General Manager of this property so she can address any issue immediately. Please rest sure we will ensure we improve any area of opportunity.

Hope you give us a next opportunity to try us, we continue doing improvements to our property such as a new lounge with sea view for our IVC guests and enhancing the restaurant offerings

Once again, thanks for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Myself, husband and daughter stay at the Coral Costa Caribe every year and have been doing for longer than I can remember! Whilst it's not the most luxurious or gastronomic what it is is friendly and for us almost a home from home. We ask for one of the sea facing rooms near the small pool and are always accommodated their. If there is anything missing you only have to ask and it will be provided with a smile. We are going again very soon and have asked for S117 as I believe it to have recently been redecorated. I have to say I can't wait to get back to the sun and the smiles!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Katerina K
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Katerina K,

Thank you for your great comments about our property and for considering it a home away from home.

Hope you next stay will be as great as prior ones and that you enjoy our pool facilities and great service.

Best regards