Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio
Sybaris Suites & Residences(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 150
D' Franchecis Hostal(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 65
Hodelpa Garden Suites(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 96
Plaza Real Resort(Juan Dolio)
USD 45
USD 40
  • Beachfront
Perla Mar(Juan Dolio)
USD 47
Pension Lucy Rooms(Juan Dolio)
USD 22
Emotions by Hodelpa(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
USD 187
  • Breakfast included
USD 263
USD 222
Cancelon
2,323 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017

As you understood from the title I just came back from the 7 times on the road of my paradise vacation in Dominicana. If last year progress was on the beginning ( wi-fi in the every room, complete renovation on the main floor level, improved food quality and variety...) Now ( all brand new elevators, which a talking to you, fast and reliable; like in my room: a brand new AC, with the lowest temperature of 17°C, which was good enough even on very hot day (we kip it on the dry mode, low fan). At night was getting cold, so we made 26-28°C. Also, we were sleeping under 2 blanket). I was surprised, there wasn't mosquitoes during all vacation and almost no flies. Also plumbing was in good standard: a brand new plumbing in our room, no more problems with hot, cold water and electricity. It was the first time when was no humid during my vacation. Menu got bigger and better. For the Premier IVC members was just opened a new launch room with the sea view, AC, alcohol open bar, snacks and outdoor swings. It was open 9:00am-11:00pm. Soon will be 24/7. This year like never before it's became extremely popular by Russians.

Room Tip: Check on the front desk during check in
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank John Z
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear John Z,

Thank you for your great comments about our rooms, quality and variety of food and our newly build lounge for members of the International Vacation Club.
Happy that you enjoyed your time with us, hope you come back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot understand the negative reviews except some people come just looking for anything they can whine about. Everything about this resort was great from check in on. My wife and my room as well as our daughter and son in laws were great, awesome views, great quiet air conditioning , daily maid service was excellent , no problems with water pressure , no problems whatsoever . Plenty of beach chairs on a most awesome beach. Food at buffet was always good and the two ala cartes that we ate were awesome, Dominican at fogon and Tex Mex at Santa Fe were both the best food I've ever had at an all inclusive. Benedino at the pool bar deserves a special mention as he was excellent. We will return and recommend highly to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank johndeb420

Dear Johndeb420,
Thank you for your great review about our property. Happy to hear you enjoyed our white sandy beach, pool, great food and beverage options and the variety of restaurants a we have on property.

Hope you come back soon,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Let me start by saying that this is not a 5 star luxury resort, so if that is what you are looking for then you should just stop here. The resort itself is not bad, could use a little refreshing but overall had great amenities. The pool is nice, and the beach is fabulous, although you will get approached by people selling massages, cigarettes, and sarongs on a regular basis. The food is okay -- I didn't try any of the specialty restaurants, although the Tex-Mex one looked good (it was closed on the day I tried to make reservations). All of the staff were amazing and super accommodating... helped me negotiate with the cab drivers for fare reduction and were overall really pleasant, the service was great. Based on the resort alone I would rate this resort a 3 or 3.5 and would consider going back again.

HOWEVER -- My room was horrible. I noticed a musty smell as soon as I entered but between my many drinks and not spending much time in my room it took me until the second night to realize that it's because there was black mould seeping through the walls in various places. I also highly suspect that the room has bedbugs, which I did not see but I woke up with what appeared to be bites that multiplied each night. Some of my pillows smelled like other people's stale sweat (luckily I had 2 beds to choose from) and there were blood stains on the sheets (although its also possible I was just squishing bedbugs in my sleep).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Lyndsay M

Dear Lyndsay M,
First of all, thank you for taking your time to tell us about the great experience you had with our Staff which is one of our main values. Glad that you liked the pool and the beach experience. Certainly we aren’t a 5 stars hotel but we work our services focused as if we are.

I am very surprised of the things that happened with the room because being aware that we are in the tropic we contracted a specialized company that is in charge of taking care about all rigor protocols for the plagues control.

I sent a personal note to the General Manager of this property so she can address any issue immediately. Please rest sure we will ensure we improve any area of opportunity.

Hope you give us a next opportunity to try us, we continue doing improvements to our property such as a new lounge with sea view for our IVC guests and enhancing the restaurant offerings

Once again, thanks for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Myself, husband and daughter stay at the Coral Costa Caribe every year and have been doing for longer than I can remember! Whilst it's not the most luxurious or gastronomic what it is is friendly and for us almost a home from home. We ask for one of the sea facing rooms near the small pool and are always accommodated their. If there is anything missing you only have to ask and it will be provided with a smile. We are going again very soon and have asked for S117 as I believe it to have recently been redecorated. I have to say I can't wait to get back to the sun and the smiles!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Katerina K
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Katerina K,

Thank you for your great comments about our property and for considering it a home away from home.

Hope you next stay will be as great as prior ones and that you enjoy our pool facilities and great service.

Coral Hospitality corp.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Facility needs some improvement, but in general good service, food is good as well, staff always there to provide service required. some flies in the buffet area, specially during lunch hours. Room tv and air conditioning very good, excellent view to the sea.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank juliocesarm712

Dear Juliocesarm712,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your great experience with us.
We will take note of your suggestions in order to continue the improvement of our facilities and service.

Hope you come back soon to enjoy our beautiful white sandy beach.

Coral Hospitality Corp