USD 197
USD 270
USD 230
Areca Apart Hotel(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
USD 82
USD 69
  • Beachfront
Velero Beach Resort(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 87
Barefoot Beach Pad(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 59
Bahia Residence Cabarete(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
USD 63
Agualina Kite Resort(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
USD 72
USD 70
Grand Laguna Beach(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 134
Hotels.com
Albatros Condo Hotel(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
USD 50
All reviewsthatched roofdominican republicbungalowsustainablelaundryoceanbeachelectricitywaves
Reviewed 22 February 2015

We have stayed the 2nd time in this wonderful and very special Dominican beach hotel. As we enjoyed it so much last year, we decided to go back! It is special in the way, that you can choose if you want to stay in "normal" rooms or more of the adventurous (luxury) "treehut-feeling" rooms-whatever suits your needs!
The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast is your perfect Caribbean one!;)
We will certainly come again, as we feel that this is our perfect Caribbean dream get-away, with nature at its doorstep, and the comfort of the hotel and its surroundings at the same time! I work in travel and tourism-have done so all my working life-so got enough experience to differ good from bad..!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elisabeth E
Reviewed 15 February 2015

Open air bungalows perfect for a break from the air conditioned hotels of tropical islands. Friendly service, friendly security and homemade breakfast. Private beach just steps from the bungalow. Less than 5 minute drive into town if renting a car or taxi service very easy to call as well. Would definitely stay again if ever in Cabarete!

Neighbors with the larger more expensive eco-resort with yoga (awesome experience) and restaurant available if desired.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aworden33
Reviewed 14 February 2015

I didn't stay here so I can't comment on how the place looks. I'm sure that it is a lovely place to stay. We made a booking for the whole place and than canceled that booking due to lack of communication from the other. After we canceled the owner began to harass us, threatened to sue, and threatened to have the immigration authorities hold us hostage until we paid. If you know you are planning on staying 100% then go ahead and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. However, if you might cancel you booking, beware!!! Harassment will follow!!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Tikvah32
Wilton M, General Manager at Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Beware of karma Mr !! We answered you 20 times, you just decided to cancell even though you had a firm contract and we blocked the whole property for you , you are a stupid liar !

Reviewed 9 February 2015

We came there without reservation, very happy ,everything was perfect, no complaints at all ,just good things to remember. I think it is 5 of 5 service. I will be happy to come back there one day again. Some people mentioned that Mark is rude, bad and etc… but he is very nice person, I think you were not lucky guys. I would recommend to use CASA MARAVILLA or other Mark's facilities to stay as he is very reasonable man and many people coming back here. Thank you Mark , our company had a very good time here.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank McWap
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I was on my way to Cabarete with my reservation booked and paid fully, and I called the Hotel Casa Maravilla to tell the I was on my way, I talked to this person called "Marc (the owner) and I told him I was on my way with my Expedia reservation ready, and paid fully, and he told me "No, I don't have any reservation under your name, call Expedia and tell the to refund you because I am full" They are playing with people's reserves and waiting to see who pays more; I noticed that because of the different prices per night they offered, ( in one page 900 usd per night and in another page 167 usd per night .. So that goes against law) What??? they cheated us with our reservation!! They aren't a reliable hotel to book, no honesty, because they are not taking the reservations paid in the internet seriously..
and seriously I mean..what? I was on my way to Cabarete with my fully paid reservation..and the owner didn't care..the person called Mark ( he treated me badly on the phone.. Very rude .. He had no manners)
Never again.. don't even try to book because it won't work.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank TheEpicureanGuide
Wilton M, Owner at Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

I told you that Expedia made an overbooking mistake, and you insulted me, nothing I could do for you mister !