All reviews casablanca hotel cafe claro knee injury the pool area is great budget hotel third floor supermarket
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Spent one night here. Our host, and property owner Wiliiam Oosterman, was WONDERFUL. Got us settled in, helped us with a grocery store, and even a great place for dinner.

We had a VERY nice, 2nd floor unit that overlooked the pool. After picking up something to snack on, and DRINK, we headed down to the courtyard and beautiful pool. Wonderful place to spend an afternoon - IF you had one.

Later that evening we COULD have walked to dinner on the beach if it were not for the rain.

NO A/C. But a fan, and great breezed. Towels and sheets were acceptable, but if replaced would greatly enhance the stay. Nice kitchen area had we of been there longer.

In the morning we walked down a cute path past MUCH more expensive accommodation to the beach. We ALL have the same location - the just pay LOTS more. A cute cemetery right on the beach. Not a beach morning (cloudy and cool). We enjoyed the sounds and sites.

We HIGHLY recommend this place. It is a hidden gem. Quite affordable and you get more than you pay for (as opposed to the other guys where you pay for more than you get).

Room Tip: Ask for the balcony overlooking the pool!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We enjoyed our stay mainly because of the friendly manager Sylvie.
The proximaty to the beach and the store is fine but the noise from the traffic is terrible.It's not the owner's fault but the municipality should do something about it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Good sleep - and short walk to down town. A beach for walking is only a hundred or so meters away. The pool is great for cooling off after the ocean and beach. Always lots of chairs. Bring your own beach towels as they only supply for the room. It is not high end but I saved a lot staying here which I used for sports. Also during the two weeks I spent almost no time in the room except to sleep. I was told the rooms at the front are for heavy sleepers - or people who have a few drinks! Some road noise in the early hours. Owner was nice and gave me lots of local tips. Will go back next year if I can.

Room Tip: Room 7 at the top with a terrace.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank cabarete1956
Reviewed 4 March 2016

This was my 3rd stay at the Casa Blanca Hotel and it was another satisfactory experience. Great location and reasonable priced accommodations make this place one of my favourite places to stay in Cabarete.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rabuchanan
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Loved the location. Close to the action but enough removed to enjoy relative peace and quite. Claro cafe right on the property makes for a great and convenient breakfast ( and lunch)
We stayed in Suite D with entry from the courtyard . On the con side it is a very dark unit but on the positive it makes it stay cool and no a/c is needed. In Cabarete you do not spend a lot of time indoors so in my opinion I better spend my money on experiences than a fancy hotel.

Wiliiams and/or his staff took care of all of our needs on a timely basis.

We are planning on returning next year.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms may have more light or rooms facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple