“A Very Satisfied Customer”
other travellers have booked this property
Oceanfront condo
terrace of condo living area
Check Availability
Living area
Bedroom 2 of 2
private laundry machine
Bathroom 1 of 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

fptnyc
“A Very Satisfied Customer”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Let me begin this review saying that while I did not meet Margaret in person, she was ver accessible since the get go. Approachable and always willing to help and answer my questions.

The place was neat, cleaned, organized and well kept. The view is breath taken and the serenity of the place is what I was looking for.

The staff was very friendly and always willing to assist including the cleaning lady that came to the apt. twice to clean (I stayed 3 days), once she did a full clean up and second time she came to check if I needed additional cleaning.

Overall review: Great place to stay at.

Management Response
31 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review. We hope you come back again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing