All reviews short walk the penthouse apartment gear beach kite ocean
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Rooms and location are great ,just a short walk to all the restaurants and shopping. Tom was great but Renee would not give us the time of day, very unfriendly person should not be in the customer service industry. Would consider coming back if Tom was the only person we would have to deal with.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The owners Renee and Tom do their best to guide you or help you out, extremely friendly. I enjoyed staying there and will go back on my next trip. I highly recommend this place, next to the beach, with private access, weel secured. Very nice place

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tom B, Manager at Bahia Residence Cabarete, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Lynn,
Many thanks for your kind review. It was out pleasure to welcome you to Bahia Residence. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Sunny regards,
Tom, Renee and the Bahia Residence Team!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

the apartment is very clean and functional, fans and airco very quiet. the beach is 2mins away. just around the corner. a lot of kote surfers there, sunbathing only on the sand, chairs a few hundred meters away.
the complex has a few apartments and a swimming pool.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

This was a lovely quiet complex in a private guarded area. A short walk to the beach, then a very pleasant (and healthy) fifteen minute stroll to the bars.

The rooms were kept very clean and tidy, and had everything you need to prepare and serve meals.

Tom the host is exceptional. Always on hand to help answer whatever questions we had, ordering taxis for us when we were too lazy to walk to the bars, in fact anything we asked was dealt with promptly and efficiently.

Room tip: I'm sure all the rooms are good.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2016

First Tom is amazing he is just a cool guy and very nice and humble, the apartment was great, very clean, nice size, just makes you feel more comfortable when you know you can live and sleep with having issues, believe me I've been in other condos and apartments and I never felt so safe and secure than I did at Bahia. I would come back here each and every time if available.

Date of stay: September 2016