See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Pictures a lot better than facilities. Hasn't been updated in at least 15 years.

Recently sold and new owner not honoring timeshare investements. Last time we tried 2 years ago not lisited with RCI any more

Room Tip: WiFI only around pool area near office
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Lost thousands. They know the sale was in place and said nothing. I was there for my three weeks which I was to have for 20 more years. The new owners would not respond to attempted contact from ant of us that they cheated. I left in Feb 2017 and even paid for an extra week in 2018. Criminals and that includes you too Judy.

Room Tip: Please stay away. For those of us they stole from, we need the support of other vacationers. Please stay away.
Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
16  Thank Tammy J
Reviewed 10 November 2016

It will get busy soon and preparing for busy season is happening! They staff is constant and they welcome everyone. It is very safe and no problems. Tiki Bar is a great place to hang out. Love love Luis! You always see returning guests. Friendships are formed with staff as well as returning guests. The food is great and chefs are very willing to accommodate guests.

Room Tip: Ocean view is great!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank loveitth
Reviewed 5 November 2016

The staff is wonderful but they cat make up for the run down and very tired facility that hasn't had a nickel invested in it in years. If you like really old and out of date, this is your place. Too bad to see what was once an ok place fall to near ruin.

Room Tip: Go for a top floor. You might get a good view.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Russ W
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I go back again and again. If you are looking for a large resort with multiple pools and many amenities this is not it.
We get a 2 bedroom. Has 2 baths. TV and DVD player in livingroom. Dining table and full kitchen. Air conditioning in both bdrms. Balcony with seating area. Higher elevations have view of ocean. No matter the weather, there is a breeze at night. The pool is large. It is what I would think we call a "boutique resort". The condos surround the pool for the most part.
The best is the staff. They are excellent. The maids clean each day. Restaurant, good food; the service supreme; just ask and any of them will go out of their way for you. They treat you and your children like family. Five-7 minute walk to surf sandy beach. I see families there; couples, singles, US, Canadian, European.....
Yes, it's older resort. It could use updating and maintenance but I go to DR for the cultural experience in another country. So,if you like me, you will like it. Local bus on highway to Susua, Puerta Plata one way; Cabarete and on to east the other way.

Room Tip: all quiet; top floor best view.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends