See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2016

.This was among the best vacation I have ever taken. The service was excellent, the food was great and the staff was extremely friendly, I felt like I was among family. I'm already planning my next trip to this resort.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2016

excellent food, staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was good. The grounds were well kept. The room itself could have used a few updates, but we did not go there expecting a five star experience. Room was clean and well stocked. The beach located right on the grounds was the nicest we went to in Puerto Plata. The manager Ramon went over and above in making us feel at home.Activities on site and is also very close to shops/entertainment/dining in Cabarete. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2015

the pools were all filthy; the one in the picture was the worst, no one swam in it while we were there; the food was always cold or luke warm, and didnt look sanitary as the milk was never on ice and flies were always around and on the food. I went to the grocery store just to get food to keep in my room. there was no indoor eating place; the rooms were worse, if I could share my pictures I would. Our 2nd day we lost power multiple times and when we lost power we had no water in our room; rusted fixtures; a door that looked like it had been kicked in; a ceiling fan rusted out that shook and rattled when turned on; bathroom fixtures rusted out and a mirror that was spotted with paint and rust; a room safe and refrigerator that was rusted out and no blender for tropical drinks, instead it was poured of of plastic containers and ice cubes added; no activities; the cable connection was not attached to TV; there was wifi in the lobby and pool area none in the room, there were many broken pool sticks and raggedy pool tables.; we could only eat 730am, 1200pm and 730PM. when you enter the lobby it looked like an abandoned bldg that was under renovation; there was no designated smoking areas but plenty of smokers and everyone was exposed to their smoking. This was the worst vacation I have ever had and the outfit that sold it to me was "Take Three Nights" They owe me my money back for this trap of a hotel and for a terrible Christmas.

Stayed: December 2015
5  Thank iris h
Reviewed 1 November 2015

I recommend you go to this place if you have a short budget, good food, but the best was a very friendly guy, Francisco, he help us every time, and he take care about us every time, he recommend us, places to visit, he was great person, he can change you trip, he is the person what you want to know in your vacations.

Room Tip: ask for francisco, he made your vacation the best.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I can't give this place any stars but at least one was required. After United Airlines canceled our flight they shipped us to this"resort". It literally looked like the place had been abandoned and they called people last minute to run it. Windows were missing, keys wouldn't't work, cockroaches and mosquitoes everywhere. One pool was green and filled with debris and the ceiling in our room was leaking all over. Help came in to clean it and they just mopped around our luggage. We were frightened to stay here and eventually left. This place should be condemned and United should be ashamed they sent us here!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family