“Best Condominium on Kitebeach”
Review of Watermark

Watermark
Quebec City, Canada
“Best Condominium on Kitebeach”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The Watermark was a great Condo to be staying in mostly because of the great location of the property. It is very well placed to go kiting because it is 2 steps away from the condo. What I enjoyed in the condominium was the air conditioning, without it, we would have died of heat. I also loved the view from the roof, everyday I would go up there and see all the kiters out on the water from 5 stories high. I've been there twice and never regretted choosing this place. I highly recommend it.

Frederic Nadeau

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Beautifully appointed rooms, marble floors throughout. Extremely comfortable beds. Kitchen with clean new appliances. Professionally decorated. Even the bathrooms are beautiful. Big furnished balconies. We thoroughly loved our stay and can't wait to come back. Service was excellent.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank smddesq
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 17 March 2011

We transferred to the Watermark after being disappointed in our original place, and we felt so lucky to have found it. We had a very large and airy oceanfront unit with constant tropical breezes. The beachfront balcony is huge and not only overlooks the beauty of the ocean, but also the amazing acrobatics of expert kiteboarders. The Watermark is a small building, so there was lots of privacy. We slept with the windows open all night long, and it was very quiet. The staff were eager to please and accomodated every possible request. All the high end amenities are there, but for us the natural beauty was the star.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Annie64646
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 17 December 2010

Watermark is a beautiful place to stay. I feel at home every time I visit. This was my third time at Watermark and I cannot say enough about the location, rooms and staff. Kite Beach is a gorgeous beach; very quiet and peaceful but when the winds come up it is a very exciting place. There are many interestiing places to eat; on the beach, in the area and in Cabarte. Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. A truly wonderful vacation and I can't wait to return in the spring.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank miPod2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Im thirsty for some more Watermark experience. My entire stay was full of relaxation and endless view of ocean. Just a step away from the ocean waters, food and shopping. But who wants to go shopping when you can relax and let the staff at The Watermark take care of your cravings with a smile on their face. No matter what time it was or what I needed, the staff was there to cater to me. I felt like a real princess on vacation.!!!!!! All I want is to go back for another week, I can get used to that treatment. I recommended to my friends already and we looking forward to our friendship anniversary get together in DR at the Watermark....See you there or be square. If you want to feel like you on vacation in paradise, then you need to see and experience this on your own.!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple