Dominican Fisherman - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Nice fishing day

Me and my boyfriend spent a morning with Freddy near his home at the Cabarete beach. The shore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2013
LilliFromFinland
Kotka, Finland
AWESOME fishing experience!

rtaffy
Ft. Worth, TX

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Fishing with Freddy is a incredible experience! Authentic Dominican fishing, a true taste of Dominican culture, and you catch fish!! We caught a 30+ lb trophy Snook at La Boca on 2/3/2012. We always catch fish either in the ocean or the river, Freddy seems to know when and where the fish are biting. Terrific guide, true gentleman, lifetime experience. I will fish with Freddy every time I visit the D.R.!

8  Thank rtaffy
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Top of the line inshore snook fishing in DR, will be back often with my friends!

3  Thank Michael F