“Great time, great people!”

Windbay Kiteboarding School
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time, great people!”
Reviewed 13 February 2010

I stayed at Paraiso Tropical for 2 weeks and took kiteboarding lessons with Miguel and Javier. I didn't really know what to expect, but they made feel very comfortable and were very professional.
I got up on the board after only 3 days and still working on my upwind riding. They also helped me buy a kite & board package at half the price I would've payed in Canada.

Derbyshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Try something new!!”
Reviewed 27 January 2010

During your visit to Celuisma Cabarete why not try something new??

I know that you will have a fantastic time at this hotel what ever you decide to do during your stay, we always do!!

If you want to try something new why not have a go at kiteboarding on the beach right at the hotel??

Windbay Kite school is based on the beach at this hotel.... If you would like to see more pictures or talk to someone who has been here before look up Windbay KiteSchool on facebook!!

There is a fan page Windbay Kiteboarding School

and a profile Windbay KiteSchool.

Check them out and then pack your board shorts!! lol