“Great Service & Value”

Borderline Tea Garden
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Mae Sot
Cuisines: Burmese
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Forgot something-food I was bring to add to my meal-in my hotel room. The ladies obliged me by loaning me one of their person bicycles, to pickup while they prepared my lunch

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here, they have good options to make a local and more western mix of food. We had the fruit yoghurt muesli plus pressed coffee and flatbread with chickpeas, everything very tasty. Good natural juices as well.
They have a shop and gallery where you can find lots of stuff made by locals.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurant serving Burmese food - a good number of vegetarian dishes. It has a nice secluded outdoor seating area.
There's also a shop selling locally produced textiles, clothing, gifts local art, books supporting local people. They also have art and photo exhibitions.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I passed a great morning here, cooking and eating. Staff are polite and friendly and the food is delicious.

I got pretty bitten in the garden, but you can probably avoid this by paying more attention to using repellent and the mosquito coils.

Even you don't do the cooking course, I recommend buying the recipe book. It has easy to understand recipes and nice cultural notes.

Practical notes -- it closes on Mondays and doesn't serve alcohol

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

One of my favourite place to eat in Mae Sot! The setting is so cozy, staff very friendly and Burmese food is authentic and so tasty (you have to try the samosas!) . Went there at least once a week. Possible to do a cooking class too.

Date of visit: July 2017