Lock in great prices from these sites
Wsea3h
Asia

Very nice Lobby and breakfast restaurant

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Feb 2021
I booked a Standard Room for 600 Baht via agoda having set breakfast for 2. Sorry for my blur photos as we checked in at night. The Lobby is very instagramable with colorful sofa, chairs and other decorations.

The room is clean and basic with electronic key card, very strong water pressure and good hot water. 2 layers of window curtains. It's nice to have the white layer 2nd from the window so when I close all curtains, I see the white, not the dark layer. I love that. Good aircon. 2 bottles of drinking water. I think most hotels in Thailand don't provide toothbrush and toothpaste including PS Mae Sod. I always bring mine. I prefer very bright lighing in room but this room is not bright. Black tone in toilet which looks dark to me.

Large area in front of the hotel and large parking lot. Beautiful lighting at Lobby and balcony at night so make sure you take all your photos because they turn off the lights the next morning. Breakfast area has many tables and a small man-made waterfall so expect the sound of water. Very nice staff in Reception, Restaurant and Security. The hotel is not right in downtown so you need a taxi to go there. I liked the hotel Facebook Page so I received a hand sanitizer as a thank you gift.
Date of stay: November 2020