Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gigit S
Asia

Amazing backpacker hostel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Feb 2020
I stayed for 5 nights and had a wonderful experience. It was a great place to meet fellow travelers. The bunk beds were comfortable, a/c was set just right, the open-air veranda fronting the street made for great ambiance, the chill-out area was ideal to get some online work done, breakfast all-day with toast, jam, and coffee, daily rate was reasonable, and most of all, the owner and his Mom, who both run the place, were just amazing people. I highly recommend this hostel.
Date of stay: February 2020
    AU$21
3.3 km from Sleep Nest Hostel
3.2 km from Sleep Nest Hostel
View more hotels in Mae Sot
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

We stayed in this hostel for one night before crossing the border to Myanmar. Comfortable bed, nice capsule Style room, very clean. And good location. The breakfast was poor for the price that you pay for the bed.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

This is a new hostel and it's got some great points but unfortunately the bad points have let it down. The shared toilet/washroom was pretty grim. There was only one hot shower for the male guests and it was very grubby (exposed concrete). The water didn't drain properly and it really didn't reflect the clean and minimal decoration of the bedroom which housed the dorm beds. Also, the door to the shared washroom/toilet is really loud and heavy, so there's quite a bit of noise from people going in and out at night.

We also had a bad experience as upon arrival they explained that a glitch in their system meant that they had given away a queen bed that we had reserved, therefore we had to make do with two separate form beds. These were fine but it was disappointing nonetheless. The hostel staff were really friendly which was nice!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2019

a cheap, tidy and very cosy and at the same time innovatively designed hostel in this charming border town mae sot. the staff is relaxed and at the same time extremely helpful and reliable, for example for informations and bookings for the border-crossing to myanmar. very very recommendable!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Contacted one of the owners trough messenger who said he will pick me up from the bus station. After 30min waiting I left and got to the hostel where there was no-one. I managed to get WiFi and contacted him but he was watching football and told me we will come back half an hour later... That was around 8pm (great to wait in a isolated patio after 12h travelling). When he arrived I had a shower in a really filthy bathroom with dirty floors and hairs in the shower even if I was the only guest, so probably no-one had cleaned after the last guest. After that we went for dinner which was nice of him as he showed me local food. Once back he started playing a video game and talking super loud with his mates over the computer, a couple hours later as I couldn't sleep I ask him if he could speak more quieter and he said he was sorry but continued till about 1am. When he finally went to his bed, the one in front of mine he snored till 8am... So didn't had the best experience. You can tell he is nice but as I was the only guest didn't care at all which is annoying as its not a cheap hostel. It might be better in higher season with more people but from my experience I wouldn't go back...

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

It was a cute, little hostel, with cubby hole beds. Good wifi. A hot water shower. A few places to eat near by. Helpful staff. I'm usually not a fan of hostels, but I wouldn't mind staying here again.

Date of stay: December 2017