Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Khinnantthar O
Chaungtha, Myanmar

Superb

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 July 2017via mobile
The best place to stay while you are in Maw Sot. The owner and the staffs are very friendly also the atmosphere is amazing. Bathrooms are clean and wifi is also pretty good. There is a bar in front of the hostel and you can meet some new friendly. And they also rent bicycles only for 50 baht per day. I will stay there again if I would be in Mae Sot soon.
Date of stay: July 2017
    AU$22
    AU$19
3.3 km from Sleep Nest Hostel
View more hotels in Mae Sot
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hostel with friends for 2 nights. It was very clean, warm and creative. The staff had service-mind and nice. Everything like transportation and market are very near the hotel and it's convenient. Next to the hotel, there is a small bar that good for traveller to relax. Anyway, during my stay, it was a drunk traveller and he made an annoying voice at midnight. However, I think this hotel is good place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The hostel is new and in a great location. The town is boring and dirty (in my opinion) but the hostel is a gem.

Is only a short walk from the Saturday night walking street, 2 bars across the street and a decent restraint.

Hostel has capsule style beds with air con. It is a bit tricky getting to the upper capsules, but they have a rolling platform if you need. Showers are good, very upscale place in a run down border town. They serve delicious chicken and rice for 40thb.

Excellent for the price.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I love this hotel, I think the host is an Artist who to make the hotel is so beautiful and artful.
I stayed there while I was waiting the visa to enter Myanmar, just 1 night.
very clean whole the hotel. The waitress is very honest, I forgot an Ipad and she back for me.. :)
Opposit, there is good restaurant also, and Market Mae sot nearby. and about 2km go to the Border Myanmar..so convenient.
hightly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017

It's very very clean hotel with comfortable mattresses, helpful hostel service, nice atmosphere... If you need a bed for one night - perfect! They can also arrange breakfast if you need. Right in front of the hostel - cool restaurant!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked online via booking.com. Choices of beds was single in a mixed dorm or a standard queen bed room. I booked a standard queen room with private bathroom. When I was shown the "room" I could not believe it, it's just a double bed in the same dorm with a load of other double beds, with private bathroom, yes shared with 10 other people. I cancelled my booking and got a refund, fortunately the owner was around as hardly anyone else speaks english.

Room tip: If you want a private room then look elsewhere.
Date of stay: November 2016