Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
kochananw

Such a lovely hostel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 May 2017via mobile
I stayed at this hostel with friends for 2 nights. It was very clean, warm and creative. The staff had service-mind and nice. Everything like transportation and market are very near the hotel and it's convenient. Next to the hotel, there is a small bar that good for traveller to relax. Anyway, during my stay, it was a drunk traveller and he made an annoying voice at midnight. However, I think this hotel is good place to stay.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    AU$44
  • Vio.com
2.3 km from Sleep Nest Hostel
View more hotels in Mae Sot
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The hostel is new and in a great location. The town is boring and dirty (in my opinion) but the hostel is a gem.

Is only a short walk from the Saturday night walking street, 2 bars across the street and a decent restraint.

Hostel has capsule style beds with air con. It is a bit tricky getting to the upper capsules, but they have a rolling platform if you need. Showers are good, very upscale place in a run down border town. They serve delicious chicken and rice for 40thb.

Excellent for the price.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I love this hotel, I think the host is an Artist who to make the hotel is so beautiful and artful.
I stayed there while I was waiting the visa to enter Myanmar, just 1 night.
very clean whole the hotel. The waitress is very honest, I forgot an Ipad and she back for me.. :)
Opposit, there is good restaurant also, and Market Mae sot nearby. and about 2km go to the Border Myanmar..so convenient.
hightly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017

It's very very clean hotel with comfortable mattresses, helpful hostel service, nice atmosphere... If you need a bed for one night - perfect! They can also arrange breakfast if you need. Right in front of the hostel - cool restaurant!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked online via booking.com. Choices of beds was single in a mixed dorm or a standard queen bed room. I booked a standard queen room with private bathroom. When I was shown the "room" I could not believe it, it's just a double bed in the same dorm with a load of other double beds, with private bathroom, yes shared with 10 other people. I cancelled my booking and got a refund, fortunately the owner was around as hardly anyone else speaks english.

Room tip: If you want a private room then look elsewhere.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank RaySting
Reviewed 21 November 2016

We stayed here for one night before crossing the border into Myanmar. The hostel is in a good location, not too far off the main road to the border, and is pretty new.

From what i could tell, there is just one massive room of beds, double beds on the bottom, singles on the top. They are massive pod type beds with curtains, lockers, lights, sockets all included in each one. Its very clean, and the bathrooms are nice too. Would definitely recommend stopping here if you are passing through.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple