We confirm that the reviews in Trip Advisor are correct this is the most amazing place to experience. Everything about this resort is top notch. The rooms are incredible with only a total of 15 "tents". Each looks out into the jungle that borders with Burma. The elephants are wonderful. They are part of the resort and being able to learn to ride them "mahout style" vs. the tourist way everyone else does it is awesome. Every staff member does their best to guarantee you have a once in a lifetime experience. The food is outstanding, the Burma Bar is right out of a movie. You feel like you are in an Indiana Jones film..but this is real.
Yes this is a very expensive resort..but if you are looking for the most awesome and memorable experience of a lifetime..you MUST journey here, because words cann't accurately describe it. This is a place that must be experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the natural wonders of Northern Thailand, just south of Burma, west of Laos, for an unforgettable experience. On our unique min 2 nights stay excursions, you'll have the adventure of a lifetime trekking elephants through lush jungle and spectacular mountain trails. Unwind in our superb luxury tented accommodations, which feature stunning views and Four Seasons luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle Hotel Chiang Saen
- Four Seasons Chiang Rai
- Chiang Rai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle Chiang Rai Province/Chiang Saen, Thailand