All reviews ocean view nice and relaxing stay bungalow aviary accommodations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

First of all, we had two “Family Suite Cabanas” for my family during our visit for 1 week. When I made the reservation, I was a bit worried because their photos are not updated. I gave it a try anyway, and I should’ve listened to my gut instinct.

As soon as we’re checked in, my jaw dropped! The interior looked hideous and dirty, just nasty... The mattress is so springy so when I or my husband changes position, we literally feel the bounce. And oh, the box spring is ! I wish I have nice things to say about this hotel. I wanted to cry because I wanted to surprise my parents. Mind you, we were just coming from Camiguin and the hotel we stayed there was beyond words to describe at a reasonable price. The quality is not even worth comparing, it’s night and day. Our “beach view” was full of cigarette butts, and hasn’t been swept for days. Even in the walkways have cigarette butts.

The dining area had cats and kittens. And one of the coffee my husband had in the morning was boiled saltwater.

The point is... The management or the owner has to do something. This resort could have been a good place, but the maintenance is not there. It’s run down, and the interior needs a lot of TLC. I almost forgot, on our first night we didn’t have water. I had to go to my parents room and see if they have running water, apparently, they didn’t have either. I guess they shut the water at night.

I seriously have a lot more to say, but it’s exhausting and will never ever recommend this place. It’s a disgrace!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Aside from hearing negatives from others, I came to see myself. Well, things arent perfect but for me its a better place to stay. The staffs are nice as well as the foods. Rooms are clean and spacious.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We had a lovely stay at Chali. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is situated in very quiet surroundings, yet close to town. It's a bit worn here and there, but they were renovating a large building at the hotel when we were there. We will be happy to go back there.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LarsEmil
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Accessibility is the first thing we had to consider when we picked this place for our venue. It's near the church, has a beach view (what hubby wanted), has enough rooms for accommodation and has a wedding package to offer. They have a pool if anyone wants to dip in. They serve good food as well. Prior to that we also attended my husband's high school reunion there which was set in an outdoor tent. It was fun with the breeze on us, refreshing.
It's one of the best place to consider as a venue for any event. Just booked early so you get to reserve the date of your event. The staffs are kind and helpful so making an arrangement with them has no fuzz. You can visit their website to check their packages and promos as they do have seasonal offers.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Enjoyable stay; was a bit disappointed in the lack of sandy beach access. Staff was polite and courteous. Food was average. Very nice to sit on the front porch of our bungalow and enjoy the ocean view. Small problem with ants in our accommodation. Overall was a nice stay for the cost.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple