Chali Beach Resort
Seda Centrio(Cagayan de Oro)
USD 100
USD 83
Priceline
Red Planet Cagayan de Oro(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
USD 30
USD 27
Limketkai Luxe Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
USD 98
USD 74
  • Breakfast included
N Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
USD 65
USD 62
GC Suites Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
USD 38
USD 29
Agoda.com
1A Express Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
USD 80
USD 55
Priceline
Kingston Lodge(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
USD 37
TripAdvisor
USD 55
USD 49
New Dawn Pensionne(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
USD 24
USD 22
Travelers Pod(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
USD 21
All reviewsocean viewnice and relaxing stayplace to staycabanabungalowaviaryaccommodationrenovation
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We had a small wedding held in this place, the staff we're very nice as well as the surroundings.. The only negative is that the lights in the room needs to be brighter and the whole place should be a non-smoking area.. It's a pity for such good place for everybody including the staff smoking everywhere..

Room Tip: Rooms facing the beach are the one to go
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I've reserved hotels and car rentals several times through Travelocity.com, regardless of the reservation date was reserved the on the same day of the reservation or done months ahead. When we arrived at Chali Beach Resort at Cugman, Cagayan de Oro we were told that there was no room available. We had traveled for hours and had arrived at night, and our reservation is guaranteed. To be told that there was no room available just made our vacation one that I will not forget. This was an awful experience and will never book at Chali Beach Resort.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Marjoe B
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed at this resort from April 18 - April 25 for a relaxing break after doing business in CDO. We will not stay here again! We stayed in bungalow one which looked nice at first. The bed was comfortable but it is old with the bathroom fittings falling off the walls there is a good supply of warm water. It is right by the sea but the beach is dirty and all rocks. But the air con in the room was so noisy and could not be adjusted that we could not sleep. If you turned it off the room was so hot. We spent the whole week there tired because of lack of sleep. Some of the staff are very good in the restaurant but overall it was just adequate. I ordered a three course meal and they delivered all three courses at the same time! But worse of all was the last night, there was a debut party for teenagers they were allowed to drink and party all night making so much noise. I called the front desk at 4am asking security to tell them to stop, They did nothing. Evening at 7am they were still partying it was only I shouted at them and told them to go did staff do something. The teenagers wanted to fight with me. The police were not called by staff. Later in the morning I found evidence of drug taking I gave this to the staff. I would not recommend this resort to anyone, avoid it at all costs!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank mmcgov01
Reviewed 22 April 2016

They were so truly helpful. They helped get taxi cabs, the gal who did an in room massage really got the knots out of deep muscles. The breakfast was good, no beach to play in the sand, it is hard volcanic rock.

Room Tip: Courtyard Upper Room 7
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I'm giving this resort 5/5 for their excellent customer service in attending to an emergency we had during our stay. Our office went to CDO for our summer outing and we stayed at Chali Beach Resort. Initially, we thought the resort was old and meh. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. Don't expect a modern hotel though--the resort is quiet, charming and quaint. They had an aviary, which my little son enjoyed. The Cabana and bungalows sport the native look. They are clean but a bit dated. If you want a more modern feel, go for the hotel rooms, which is where we stayed.

Our emergency happened on the second day of our stay. Our office had gone white water rafting, but I stayed at the resort with my husband and my son, who was then nearly 2 years old. He had been under the weather the past two days, but seemed to have recovered the night before. That morning, while having breakfast at Tres Marias, he suddenly slumped forward from his high chair. He was having a seizure. At first, I did not know what was going on, and my husband and I kept screaming for help and for a doctor. We laid my son on the table, and when I realized he was seizing, I stuck my finger between his teeth to keep him from biting his tongue. The seizure lasted for about a minute (or maybe less, it really felt like forever at the time). And by the time his episode ended, I realized the staff at Chali already had a van ready to take us to the hospital. In no time, they were able to take us to the nearest hospital. Mind you, we were hysterical, but the staff at Chali stayed level-headed and collected. The staff at Chali stayed with us at the emergency room, until the dust settled and we were able to get a hospital room. My son had to be confined, so the staff at Chali helped my husband ferry all our stuff from the resort to the hospital. Throughout our stay at the hospital, one of Chali's staff, Ms. June, was very considerate in checking up on us and offering any assistance. As tourists at a foreign province who could not even speak the local dialect, we really appreciated the hospitality and quick thinking of the staff at Chali. For tourists who want to visit CDO, it should be reassuring to stay at Chali, where the staff are competent in dealing with emergencies.

Room Tip: Bungalows and cabanas are native looking but a bit dated. You may want to stay at their hotel rooms, which are more modern.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family